PDA

View Full Version : Go Bengals

Typ0
12-12-2004, 10:15 AM
Time to prove how fallable the pats are.

BillsOwnAll
12-12-2004, 10:29 AM
Wouldnt This game be better is the pats won?

Typ0
12-12-2004, 10:34 AM

no...not at all. Bengals have to work for the money today...and they will.

BAM
12-12-2004, 10:36 AM

Yes.

fushetti
12-12-2004, 10:37 AM
Go Patriots, are you kidding me? We need the Bengals to lose.

Typ0
12-12-2004, 10:48 AM
You guys are nuts. I hope cincy wears themselves TOTALLY out beating the PATS today!

Typ0
12-12-2004, 10:49 AM
Go Patriots, are you kidding me? We need the Bengals to lose.

We don't need them to lose...we have our shot at them next week. Go BENGALS!

helmetguy
12-12-2004, 10:56 AM
But if the Bengals lose today, can't we eliminate 'em completely next week?

BAM
12-12-2004, 10:56 AM
They have a better conference record than us (Bengals), I want them to lose. I would much rather remove all contenders as early as possible just to ensure that we did not end up with the same record but then lose out because of our conference record. To each his own though. ;)

BAM
12-12-2004, 10:57 AM
But if the Bengals lose today, can't we eliminate 'em completely next week?

Yes.

BillsOwnAll
12-12-2004, 11:00 AM
ya....Go Pats!!1..you guys were confuseing me lol...We need All The WC hopefulls to lose...EVERY WEEK

Typ0
12-12-2004, 11:01 AM
They have a better conference record than us (Bengals), I want them to lose. I would much rather remove all contenders as early as possible just to ensure that we did not end up with the same record but then lose out because of our conference record. To each his own though. ;)

yeah...to each is own...I'd rather see them play hard today and get a big win...and then have a shot at them next week after beating the leader in our division...plus I win five bills if they win and hit the over :snicker:

Typ0
12-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Bengals played at a very high level last week...I'd love to see them be the team to go into Gillette and get a win. That will really make those NE dopes think.

TheBrownBear
12-12-2004, 11:47 AM
TheBrownBear thinks this is a very idiotic thread. The Bills are better off if the Pats crush the Bengals, so the Bengals will receive a blow to their confidence and playoff hopes.

If they beat NE, you can expect them to beat the Bills next week.

Mr. Cynical
12-12-2004, 12:02 PM
:huh: We want the Pats to win without question.

Shiny Chicken
12-12-2004, 02:23 PM
Actually... here's the issue... would you rather see th Bengals have something to play for or the Steelers have something to play for? As long as the Steelers and Pats are tied in record, the Steelers have home field advantage in the playoffs, due to the head to head win over the Pats. If the Bengals beat the Pats, and the steelers win all their games up until our game against them in week 17, that game is completely meaningless to the Steelers.

All we have to do to beat out the Bengals is beat them next week, something we have to do anyway. Remember, we really can't lose a game. Yes, if the Bengals beat the Pats, that gives them momentum going into next week, but I still think we can beat them. I think our D can shut them down. I'd rather have the Steelers playing a meaningless game against us.

Shiny Chicken
12-12-2004, 02:25 PM
Basically... the Pats lose this weekend, and win the rest of their games, they finish 14-2.
Pittsburgh wins their next 3, they're 14-1 coming into Buffalo, and they have a game they don't need to win.

FlyingElvis
12-12-2004, 03:16 PM
You're welcome.

You should be happy we knocked the Bengals out of contention. They have a scary offense. You guys will have your hands full with them.

Shiny Chicken
12-12-2004, 03:23 PM
You're welcome.

You should be happy we knocked the Bengals out of contention. They have a scary offense. You guys will have your hands full with them.
However, the Bengals having nothing to play for isn't so bad either.

FlyingElvis
12-12-2004, 03:26 PM
However, the Bengals having nothing to play for isn't so bad either.
Yeah, thats why I think the Pats beating them helped you. It takes a little wind out of their sails.

BAM
12-12-2004, 03:46 PM
You're welcome.

Thanks! We needed you guys to win that one. Good job. :up:

Drive 4 Five
12-12-2004, 04:10 PM
Yeah, thats why I think the Pats beating them helped you. It takes a little wind out of their sails.

We don't need any favors from the Patsies pal. Let's get that straight first. Second, our defense is better than yours so :rock: :pest: :shutit: