PDA

View Full Version : All Drew Haters

Bufftp
12-12-2004, 01:42 PM
I'm sitting next to Typ0, he is on his third Keg of Beer, none you of can evenapproach his Drew Hate. You have your work cut out to equal his level of Drew Hate, you would think we were behind 52-0 and Drew has thrown 12 interceptions, fumbled 9 times and been saked 30 times.

FTG
12-12-2004, 01:46 PM
:bf1: TypO

Mr. Cynical
12-12-2004, 01:46 PM
atta boy

BillsFever21
12-12-2004, 01:49 PM
We're not Drew haters. If he played like he did the last few weeks more often then things would be different.

We don't hate him. If he played great the last 3 years everyone would love him. We are Bills fans and wanna win. If Drew tore it up the next 2 years and won us a SB do you honestly think we would hate him?

Nobody hates him, we just don't believe in him. There's a big difference between the two.

Mr. Cynical
12-12-2004, 01:51 PM
I hate him.

FTG
12-12-2004, 01:52 PM
We're not Drew haters. If he played like he did the last few weeks more often then things would be different.

We don't hate him. If he played great the last 3 years everyone would love him. We are Bills fans and wanna win. If Drew tore it up the next 2 years and won us a SB do you honestly think we would hate him?

Nobody hates him, we just don't believe in him. There's a big difference between the two.

Don't try and make sense BF. The lovers will just say you're lying anyway

Iehoshua
12-12-2004, 01:53 PM
Typ0 = awesome.

Probably sounds just like me every time Drew makes a bad throw.
:rofl:

Bufftp
12-12-2004, 01:59 PM
Typ0 = awesome.

Probably sounds just like me every time Drew makes a bad throw.
nope, worse! :shocked:

Canadian'eh!
12-12-2004, 03:01 PM
I'm sitting next to Typ0, he is on his third Keg of Beer, none you of can evenapproach his Drew Hate. You have your work cut out to equal his level of Drew Hate, you would think we were behind 52-0 and Drew has thrown 12 interceptions, fumbled 9 times and been saked 30 times.

Drew is CLEARLY the reason we lost this game.

BAM
12-12-2004, 04:00 PM
Good game today all around by everyone, EVEN Drew. :up:

:clap: for Bledsoe lately.

Iehoshua
12-12-2004, 04:03 PM
Good game today all around by everyone, EVEN Drew. :up:

:clap: for Bledsoe lately.

Drew destroys playoff bound teams with super statistics.

Wait... nevermind.

BAM
12-12-2004, 04:11 PM
Drew did just fine today. He did not make big mistakes. I'm sure it was super easy throwing the ball in the 90 degree clear weather they had up there today.

Iehoshua
12-12-2004, 04:16 PM
Drew did just fine today. He did not make big mistakes. I'm sure it was super easy throwing the ball in the 90 degree clear weather they had up there today.

BAM with us. BAM joins us. BAM good. Drew haters bad. Bow :bow: to Drew. We love him. We are his children.
:trance:

Bufftp
12-12-2004, 04:18 PM
Drew is CLEARLY the reason we lost this game.
I agree D, we would of won it 'cept for Drew.

BAM
12-12-2004, 04:19 PM
Drew is my hero. Seriously. I want to bear his next child.

honey
12-12-2004, 04:21 PM
:up:

Iehoshua
12-12-2004, 04:23 PM
Drew is my hero. Seriously. I want to bear his next child.
Yes.. YES! DLC can make this happen. We turn BAM into real version of "Junior" movie. BAM give tithings to DLC by bearing the fruit of The Beloved.

BAM
12-12-2004, 04:41 PM

Whatever. I am neither a "DLC" or "Hater". I am simply a BILLS LOVER. Whatever it takes to win, I am not going to hate on Drew when he is playing decently.

BAM
12-12-2004, 04:41 PM
I will also not hesitate to criticize his ass when he plays bad either. I am just happy to be over .500 baby! First time this has happened in a while.

:gobills:

honey
12-12-2004, 04:42 PM

Whatever. I am neither a "DLC" or "Hater". I am simply a BILLS LOVER. Whatever it takes to win, I am not going to hate on Drew when he is playing decently.

Iehoshua

No no. BAM need not deny his undying Love. Accept your destiny. Wear the DLC label proud. Join us. JOIN US! ARGHHAHAGAGAGAGGA!! YES!!

honey
I will also not hesitate to criticize his ass when he plays bad either. I am just happy to be over .500 baby! First time this has happened in a while.

:gobills:

BAM
12-12-2004, 04:43 PM

honey
12-12-2004, 04:45 PM
No no. BAM need not deny his undying Love. Accept your destiny. Wear the DLC label proud. Join us. JOIN US! ARGHHAHAGAGAGAGGA!! YES!!
:rofl: Knock it off, Darth - we like Drew, and you probably even like him when he's doing good, too, doncha? I think the reason I like Drew is that when he was brought into the Bills after that horrible controversy, the players were excited and that made me excited. I just want to win, baby - just win!!!! :D

Iehoshua
12-12-2004, 04:53 PM
:rofl: Knock it off, Darth - we like Drew, and you probably even like him when he's doing good, too, doncha? I think the reason I like Drew is that when he was brought into the Bills after that horrible controversy, the players were excited and that made me excited. I just want to win, baby - just win!!!! :D
Do good? You talk like the Hater, like Drew is capable of doing wrong. Are you sure you have sold yourself to the DLC? Drew great! Drew does NO wrong EVER! Win or lose! Please do not make me cite the Text of the BledsoeBible. Chapter 2 verse 21. "Drewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

DaBills
12-12-2004, 04:56 PM
I hate that Typo got to be drunk while watching Drew. I had to do it sober.

:nervous:

casdhf
12-12-2004, 04:57 PM
Too much credit for wins and too much blame for loses.

honey
12-12-2004, 05:08 PM
Do good? You talk like the Hater, like Drew is capable of doing wrong. Are you sure you have sold yourself to the DLC? Drew great! Drew does NO wrong EVER! Win or lose! Please do not make me cite the Text of the BledsoeBible. Chapter 2 verse 21. "Drewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"
I sense sarcasm. :snicker:

I do NOT think Drew is the "answer" and I really liked what I saw with Losman today. I think he may be the spark that unites the team. Maybe...we'll just have to see. :D