PDA

View Full Version : Scared.

Devin
12-12-2004, 02:39 PM
Cincy @ Cincy next week suddenly looks very scary, not only are they playing NE tough but we are playing like ******s.

I certainly hope we pull our heads out our collective asses for this next one.

G. Host
12-12-2004, 06:19 PM
I think Cincy's defense can beat Cincy's offense letting us win

Remember this is the same team who Browns put 45 (I think) on though.

BAM
12-12-2004, 06:22 PM
We got 'em.

colin
12-12-2004, 08:03 PM
our D is ******ed with Vincent in at FS.

Our line is freaking outstanding, about the best against the run and getting more and more disruptive agaisnt the pass, our linebackers are the best (spikes is the best NFL linebacker, and might be the best NFL defensive player) we have 2 veteran pro bowl first round picks at safety, and two fast ball hawking corners.

combine that with super top special teams and an O that can get the rock in the endzone (even when we don't get many yards), and a running game, you have a team that no one wants to play.

i also think our team is playing with a super high level of cinfidence, we have been behind in a few games and it just did not affect us at all

Shiny Chicken
12-12-2004, 08:07 PM
Cincinatti may be scary, but we're also very scary to them.

mybills
12-12-2004, 08:26 PM
hush now, don't be scared..
we kicked the Browns ass better than NE did. :evil:

ShadowHawk7
12-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Cincy @ Cincy next week suddenly looks very scary, not only are they playing NE tough but we are playing like ******s.

I certainly hope we pull our heads out our collective asses for this next one.

Are you on pot? :question: We played great today, cept for Drew.

TigerJ
12-12-2004, 10:34 PM
Cincinnati was for all practical purposes eliminated from the playoffs. That may have a negative effect on their play next week. The thing that struck me about the Bills game is that as sloppy as Buffalo played early, the game was not as close as the score indicated, and the scoreboard says Buffalo crushed them. Cincinnati will probably be a challenge, but if Buffalo tightens up their early execution a bit, they should be able to win. I'm no longer even afraid of Pittsburgh. They are looking very beatable lately.