PDA

View Full Version : JP scrambled for 10 yards! START HIM!

Canadian'eh!
12-12-2004, 03:08 PM
did you see the presence of mind to call that timeout? WOW....

and he ran for 10 yards then lowered his head! we could do that on every play.... he needs to start NOW!

FTG
12-12-2004, 03:11 PM
Why do you have to come here just to try and start ****. Go back to crappy Billisaddiction

Canadian'eh!
12-12-2004, 03:12 PM
Why do you have to come here just to try and start ****. Go back to crappy Billisaddiction

start what?

FTG
12-12-2004, 03:15 PM
You are just trying to get an arguement started with the stupid title of this thread.

Canadian'eh!
12-12-2004, 03:16 PM
You are just trying to get an arguement started with the stupid title of this thread.

but i'm serious... anbd i just wanted to be the first to say it...

TheBrownBear
12-12-2004, 03:20 PM
but i'm serious... anbd i just wanted to be the first to say it...
TheBrownBear dislikes smartasses.:fury:

Jayhawk
12-12-2004, 03:23 PM
TheBrownBear dislikes smartasses.:fury:
so you dislike yourself?

Canadian'eh!
12-12-2004, 03:31 PM

I seriously didn't mean for it to be that offensive.. at that "horrible" billsaddiction, we were all making these cracks in the game thread and everyone was laughing and taking turns on it.

with how it's been we were saying things like... look at the way he did up his chin strap... no one can do it up quite like him.. this guy needs to be stating.

I guess i forget how serious the Drew thing has become here.

Drew played crap today... i completely admit that... he was way off target.. i'm just hoping a lot of it was weather realted because he'll need to play way better next week.

And i though JP did well actually... his speed was very impressive though i hope he doesn't make a habit of ducking his head into people.

Shaud was VERY impressive.. he looks VERY quick.

Iehoshua
12-12-2004, 03:34 PM
In all honesty, Drew didn't do anything today that JP couldn't have done... Drew reminds me of Big Ben, he's done things on occasion to help us win, but he's more of a "don't screw up too much" kind of QB...

Canadian'eh!
12-12-2004, 03:38 PM
In all honesty, Drew didn't do anything today that JP couldn't have done... Drew reminds me of Big Ben, he's done things on occasion to help us win, but he's more of a "don't screw up too much" kind of QB...

True.... the truth is none of us really know JP's decison making and grasp of the offense really. I would be worried about things lie ducking his head and getting hurt or turnovers due to decision like that. he's def got skills though.

I think Drew has done what he has been asked so far. Take care fo the Ball make a few plays and let the running game and D rule the roost. Luckily the D alone was enough today. BUt he played poorly, i jsut hope it's a bad week.

Drive 4 Five
12-12-2004, 03:38 PM

I agree DB. I have absolutley no problem with Drew going 12/27 100 yds., 1 TD-1 Int, so long as we win... He did what he had to do. What is the problem?

Crisis
12-12-2004, 03:39 PM

Luckily, that's all we need him to do!

He doesn't need to be a Peyton and carry us.

Iehoshua
12-12-2004, 03:39 PM
Yeah, JP's bull rushing scramble will get him killed, someone has to smack him in the face in the coaching staff and tell him to cut that crap out. He may not have a grasp on decision making but my money would be on him looking better than McCown for sure.

Canadian'eh!
12-12-2004, 03:41 PM
Yeah, JP's bull rushing scramble will get him killed, someone has to smack him in the face in the coaching staff and tell him to cut that crap out. He may not have a grasp on decision making but my money would be on him looking better than McCown for sure.

LOL... I see a big future for mMr. McCown... maybe even the MANAGER of McDonalds.

Crisis
12-12-2004, 03:42 PM
All the McClowns in the league are a joke.

Iehoshua
12-12-2004, 03:46 PM
LOL... I see a big future for mMr. McCown... maybe even the MANAGER of McDonalds.

I think Burger King is more up his alley, since he likes getting crowned...
:rofl:

Canadian'eh!
12-12-2004, 03:51 PM
I think Burger King is more up his alley, since he likes getting crowned...
:rofl:

excellent pun... lol (it's hard to convert the pun joke these days, most people just roll their eyes. nice)

Uncle Jesse
12-12-2004, 04:31 PM
JP also has never played in a important game against a all 1st team defense. So yea he ran and did well today but the Browns at that point just wanted to get back on the bus and get out of there.

Forward_Lateral
12-12-2004, 04:49 PM
I'll pile on Drew today, he did play HORRIBLY, BUT we won 37-7, so I can't complain too much. Drew was way off target on a lot of throws today, behind Moulds a couple of times, the INT was thrown inside of moulds, instead of away from the defender, stuff like that. Fortunately, the Browns are horrid, and our D held their Offense to less yards than our backup RB got.

BAM
12-12-2004, 04:51 PM
JP is showing every time he gets a chance how much work he needs yet. I am glad he is getting a little bit of experience though.

Forward_Lateral
12-12-2004, 05:08 PM
JP is showing every time he gets a chance how much work he needs yet. I am glad he is getting a little bit of experience though.

I'll admit he looked better today, he threw a bullet to Peters, that bounced right off of his chest. He did have a nice scramble, but I thought maybe he'd learned his lesson about not sliding, especially after busting his leg on the same type of play in practice.

G. Host
12-12-2004, 05:14 PM

You think they will ask the player rep Vincent to do it? :D

G. Host
12-12-2004, 05:20 PM
I'll pile on Drew today, he did play HORRIBLY, BUT we won 37-7, so I can't complain too much. Drew was way off target on a lot of throws today, behind Moulds a couple of times, the INT was thrown inside of moulds, instead of away from the defender, stuff like that. Fortunately, the Browns are horrid, and our D held their Offense to less yards than our backup RB got.

Losman and Freddie Smith practically got more than their RB; they did more than Green, their #1 RB.

The lack of performing TEs was very apparent in this game but fortunately other offense player picked it up.

G. Host
12-12-2004, 05:49 PM

What a stupid post.

So says the poster who ought to have port-a-johns renamed after him. Of course there is one thing you can say about FTG is that he knows **** for he is full of it.

Iehoshua
12-12-2004, 05:52 PM
What a stupid post.

So says the poster who ought to have port-a-johns renamed after him. Of course there is one thing you can say about FTG is that he knows **** for he is full of it.

FTG gets a rating of
:darth::darth::darth::darth::darth:
(5 Darths)

in my book.
:up:

dannyek71
12-12-2004, 07:03 PM
Holy crap guys, I think the original poster of the thread was making this to be a total joke.

Guys lets start shaud williams. Did you see how he ran the ball. Bench WM!

It seemed to be a joke fellas, lighten up and everyone enjoy a good victory for once :clap::clap::dance:

Tatonka
12-12-2004, 11:26 PM
did you see the presence of mind to call that timeout? WOW....

and he ran for 10 yards then lowered his head! we could do that on every play.... he needs to start NOW!

he also didnt miss his receivers constantly (especially in the redzone) and throw under 50%..

so i agree.. he can be worse.

:D

Dozerdog
12-12-2004, 11:32 PM
4 in a row, 5 of the last 6, 7 of the last 9. Club record for scoring over a 4 game span.

Yet People are still *****in' and moanin..........

Tatonka
12-12-2004, 11:34 PM
4 in a row, 5 of the last 6, 7 of the last 9. Club record for scoring over a 4 game span.

Yet People are still *****in' and moanin..........

lighten up.. learn to take joke..

if people are going to make posts like this.. i am just giving them the answer they want.

dannyek71
12-13-2004, 05:25 AM
lighten up.. learn to take joke..

if people are going to make posts like this.. i am just giving them the answer they want.

I agree:peace: