Balls:

O-Line
Willis
Every Bill on defense
Shaund Williams
Evans
Special Teams

Goats:

Not one of Bledsoe's best games, but hey this is a running team!!!
Fast Freddy, Johnathan what ever the hell is name is, all i keep seeing is antonio brown catching the ball...CAN WE STOP RUNNING BACKWARDS AFTER THE CATCH!!!!

Canadian'eh!
12-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Balls:

O-Line
Willis
Every Bill on defense
Shaund Williams
Evans
Special Teams

Goats:

Not one of Bledsoe's best games, but hey this is a running team!!!
Fast Freddy, Johnathan what ever the hell is name is, all i keep seeing is antonio brown catching the ball...CAN WE STOP RUNNING BACKWARDS AFTER THE CATCH!!!!

Let me be the first "Drew lover" to give him a goat. I hope that most of that was weather because he was off target all day and threw to Moulds waytoo much. I know Eric has been complaining about his role, but let's not go overboard. Drew better fix whatever the heck ti is was wrong today because if he palys like that next week we are done.

Crisis
12-12-2004, 03:29 PM
Only goat is Bledsoe. He had a horrible game, luckily the defense came to play today.

Fast Freddie had a good return in the 4th, he's not a goat. I do get pissed when I see him and Clements fielding a punt with 4 players around them though.

FTG
12-12-2004, 03:33 PM
Balls
Evans
Adams
Spikes

Goats

Clements HIs play calling sucked today. The run was working and he could see Drew was not throwing well yet he kept passing more than running.

TheBrownBear
12-12-2004, 03:34 PM
Balls:
Everybody cept Drew and Coach Clements

Goats:
Drew and Clements

John Doe
12-12-2004, 03:43 PM
Balls
Evans
Adams
Spikes

Goats

Clements HIs play calling sucked today. The run was working and he could see Drew was not throwing well yet he kept passing more than running.

Drew: 27 passing attempts
Willis: 27 rushing attempts.

Looks pretty balanced to me. No goats today.

Crisis
12-12-2004, 03:44 PM

Looks pretty balanced to me.

Not to mention a 7 minute possession at the end of the game to close it out.

The King
12-12-2004, 03:46 PM
Balls

TV
Big Willie Style
Evans
Fletcher, Spikes, Sam and Jerry Gray

Goats
Moulds Clements and dumb Freddy smith

honey
12-12-2004, 03:46 PM
The ONLY reason I'm not gonna stick up for Drew is because ever since I denounced him we have been winning.

TheBrownBear
12-12-2004, 03:48 PM
Balls

TV
Big Willie Style
Evans
Fletcher, Spikes, Sam and Jerry Gray

Goats
Moulds Clements and dumb Freddy smith
I'm sorry, but how could you not goat Drew? TheBrownBear is a Drew-hater but even I ball him up when he has a good game.

FTG
12-12-2004, 03:51 PM

Looks pretty balanced to me. No goats today.

Play calling sucked. Period

FTG
12-12-2004, 03:52 PM
The ONLY reason I'm not gonna stick up for Drew is because ever since I denounced him we have been winning.

There is no defending him today. He was awful

AndreReed83
12-12-2004, 03:58 PM
I wouldn't say the play calling all out sucked, as the first touchdown by Willis was a draw which is set up by passing the ball and forcing the defense to put defenders back.

John Doe
12-12-2004, 04:12 PM
There is no defending him today. He was awful

You are entitled to your opinion.

colin
12-12-2004, 04:34 PM
balls D

Goats: Drew, Moulds

No matter tho, this was a Bad enough weather game to make passing difficult, the fact that we are able to stop on D, take the ball away, and actually score when we are near the red zone is enough.

Our O and D have up and down games in terms of stats (O much more so than D of course) but in terms of production they are both doing very well, we score and we take the ball away. I'll take it.

DraftBoy
12-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Balls:
McGahee
Evans
OL
S. Williams
D

Goats:
Playcalling Coach
Bledsoe

thats it, simple decisions today.