PDA

View Full Version : Yeah the Bills reaaly sucked today

Bufftp
12-12-2004, 03:55 PM
yup they did.

BAM
12-12-2004, 03:57 PM
You are right Bufftp. Cleveland racked up a whopping 17 total yards on offense. There is no way we should have given up that kind of yardage. :mad:

Buffalo :down:

FTG
12-12-2004, 03:58 PM
who said they sucked? They dominated. Only one guy had a bad game

honey
12-12-2004, 04:01 PM
But, FTG, why do you hate him so bad? Just 'cuz he played for the Patsies doesn't mean he isn't trying to win here. :sadwalk: I just think you give him short shrift all the time. I like him. WHOOPS - I denounced him and we started to win - BLEDSOE SUCKS!!! :rofl:

Bufftp
12-12-2004, 04:02 PM
You are right Bufftp. Cleveland racked up a whopping 17 total yards on offense. There is no way we should have given up that kind of yardage. :mad:

Buffalo :down:
right on Bam we sucked if we didn't win by at leasr 52-0, no excuses!

Iehoshua

You evil hater. If we win all is excused! We're being led to victory against formidable teams!
:gag:

Bufftp
I can tell by this post you voted for Kerry!

Bufftp
12-12-2004, 04:03 PM
You evil hater. If we win all is excused! We're being led to victory against formidable teams!
:gag:
poorly executed sarcasm, :gag: Peterson should be so lucky!

Iehoshua
12-12-2004, 04:04 PM
poorly esecuted sarcasm, :gag:

I'll try to work on my "esecution" ;)

FTG
12-12-2004, 04:06 PM
But, FTG, why do you hate him so bad? Just 'cuz he played for the Patsies doesn't mean he isn't trying to win here. :sadwalk: I just think you give him short shrift all the time. I like him. WHOOPS - I denounced him and we started to win - BLEDSOE SUCKS!!! :rofl:

I don't hate him personally. All I'm saying is he played poor today. I said he played great last week when he did why can't I also say he played like crap when he did?

Bufftp
12-12-2004, 04:06 PM
I'll try to work on my "esecution" ;)
Darth I corrected it, excuse my slurring I watched the game with typ0!

Iehoshua
12-12-2004, 04:07 PM
I don't hate him personally. All I'm saying is he played poor today. I said he played great last week when he did why can't I also say he played like crap when he did?

No, you are an evil hater if you speak the truth about The Beloved.

Hater.

FTG
Did you watch the game Honey? Tasker was critisizing Drews throws all day. I'm not the only one saying he played poorly

Iehoshua
Darth I corrected it, excuse my slurring I watched the game with typ0!

I'd be right there with ya I'm sure, was just pokin' fun, don't take it persenully...
;)

Bufftp
12-12-2004, 04:08 PM
but you still voted for Kerry, :;

Bufftp
I'd be right there with ya I'm sure, was just pokin' fun, don't take it persenully...
;)
I did thats why I'm banning you tommoroe, :;

Iehoshua
Did you watch the game Honey? Tasker was critisizing Drews throws all day. I'm not the only one saying he played poorly

Tasker is evil and a hater too. You evil hater peoples. Un-Bills fans. Submit yourself to the DLC.

Iehoshua
12-12-2004, 04:09 PM
I did thats why I'm banning you tommoroe, :;

Whut? Yew meen jurk!

TheBrownBear
12-12-2004, 04:11 PM
The D was dominating today but the O was mediocre at best. And you know who was the main reason we weren't clicking.

Bufftp
12-12-2004, 04:12 PM
Whut? Yew meen jurk!
that's better! :up: now it will a double seceret banning! :;

Hell bro. you earned it! :up: :;

Bufftp
12-12-2004, 04:13 PM
The D was dominating today but the O was mediocre at best. And you know who was the main reason we weren't clicking.
Moulds?

honey
12-12-2004, 04:14 PM
Yes, I watched the game, FTG. I ALWAYS watch the game. :D Tasker was mostly criticising Drew in the first quarter, from what I saw, then Drew got his bad self together and did much better. I think. Geez, I dunno - but I thought it was a great game! At least a win - and a purty BIG win at that! :up: :up: :up: :dance:

FTG
12-12-2004, 04:15 PM
but you still voted for Kerry, :;

Hell must have frozen over :D

Bufftp
12-12-2004, 04:16 PM
Hell must have frozen over :D
:rofl:

buffalofan19
12-12-2004, 04:16 PM
Bledsoe played poorly, but not awful. The performances vs. Baltimore and 2nd New England game were MUCH MUCH worse. I say this because he didn't lose the game, the weather blew, and Moulds dropped 3 in the endzone. Granted those 3 weren't the greatest throws but Moulds supposed to be an all-pro receiver, those were passes he should have caught. I guarantee someone like Harrison, Owens, or Randy Moss would have brought in at least 2 of those throws.

That being said, that won't cut it against Cincinnati. Drew needs to pick it up like he did in Seattle and Miami, and I honesdtly think he will.