PDA

View Full Version : Total Domination

ajsdx
12-12-2004, 03:57 PM
Browns: 17 yards of offense in 46 plays. I know the Bills have been through some bad times, but this was awesome. A perfect combination of a D that came to play and an O that...I don't even know how to describe it. Think about it! 17 yards! For the entire game! If we didn't need this win so badly I'd feel sorry for them.

Crisis
12-12-2004, 03:57 PM
I actually felt bad for their interim coach at the end.

He inherited what may be the worst team in football.

ajsdx
12-12-2004, 04:01 PM
I dunno. Erickson is in a pretty bad situation down there in SF. I feel bad for him, because he really cares, and he's losing health over his team. Too bad the Yorks will never allow him to win.

ajsdx
12-12-2004, 04:02 PM
And we can't forget our friends down in Miami :snicker:

although i do hope they pull out that win today against DEN.

G. Host
12-12-2004, 05:59 PM
Miami actually has been improving. I think it has to do with Wanny leaving.

northernbillfan
12-12-2004, 06:09 PM
Um...didn't you say in another thread that we played poorly? :scratch:

Armpalm Ali Musch
12-12-2004, 06:17 PM
Cleveland is in such a huge funk right now and have a very below average team... I am glad that the Bills showed what they are capable of and to send another message to the NFL.

BAM
12-12-2004, 06:32 PM
They just showed a stat on ESPN. Today's game was the fifth (or 6th I don't remember I am bent :D ) lowest total yards allowed all-time.

:10:

ajsdx
12-12-2004, 06:35 PM
Um...didn't you say in another thread that we played poorly? :scratch:

Heh heh heh...yeah I did. I amended it later, saying that what I really meant was that it's a good sign that we can beat the crap out of a team on a day where lots of things went wrong. Now, those things can't happen against a good team, but at least this shows that we're on not on the bottom level anymore. We can half-ass it and pull out these wins.

And what, are we cross-checking threads now? It's not like I'm running for president. I can flip-flop. :snicker: