PDA

View Full Version : This game should show...

northernbillfan
12-12-2004, 04:44 PM
You don't mess with the Bills.

I'm glad the team rebounded with a great defensive showing today. I know it was against a lesser Browns squad and a rookie QB, but that was one hell of a show.

BAM
12-12-2004, 04:48 PM
Absolutely! That is putting it lightly though... We opened up our buttcheeks and took a hearty dump on their O.

northernbillfan
12-12-2004, 04:51 PM
Absolutely! That is putting it lightly though... We opened up our buttcheeks and took a hearty dump on their O.
LMAO!

BAM
12-12-2004, 04:53 PM
I hope McCown has good laundary detergent. Sam Adams left a few noticeable skid marks on his jersey.

Iehoshua
12-12-2004, 04:55 PM
You don't mess with the Bills.

I'm glad the team rebounded with a great defensive showing today. I know it was against a lesser Browns squad and a rookie QB, but that was one hell of a show.

A great day to have the Bills D starting in Fantasy football! :dance:

Oh, and Drew is awesome, too! Don't wanna forget the most Important Person!
:trance:

northernbillfan
12-12-2004, 04:55 PM
That must be the worst feeling in football. Looking up and seeing 350 LBs of Adams getting ready to turn you into ground beef.

Bill Brasky
12-12-2004, 05:25 PM
As long as the ******ed Ravens are around nobody will give a crap about any other D.

JD
12-12-2004, 05:35 PM
You know your team really sucks when your backup players are putting up more yards in one quarter as your starters are the whole day....

Wish we would have held them to negative yards, that would have been nuts!

G. Host
12-12-2004, 05:46 PM
The record is a negative -7 yards and at one point the Bills held them to -2 yards. Personally I thought the Bills took a break and let them score some yards. I like the Browns fans (I still remember tailgating with them on "Cleveland Browns Game") but I wanted our defense to have that record.

It is nice after years of being unable to force or even get turnovers we are making them happen.

bledslow
12-12-2004, 10:13 PM
pats had no problem shredding there D apart like a fat chick in front of a box of twinkies. the bills are playing cup cake teams

willis_mchenry
12-12-2004, 11:31 PM
The thread is about the Bills DEFENSE, not the offense. But you brought up the Patriots, what did they give up to the Browns? A hell of a lot more than 17 total yards. Sure, it wasn't a pretty offensive game for the Bills, but they still won by 30 points. That's why "Defense wins championships."

G. Host
12-12-2004, 11:38 PM
That must be the worst feeling in football. Looking up and seeing 350 LBs of Adams getting ready to turn you into ground beef.

What about before "Sam Adams Light"? :D

cordog
12-12-2004, 11:58 PM
The D played great today, but Cleveland's O is pretty much practice squad guys. Theyve had so many injuries, that its pretty ugly there right now.

britbillsfan
12-13-2004, 06:34 AM
The D played great today, but Cleveland's O is pretty much practice squad guys. Theyve had so many injuries, that its pretty ugly there right now.
Those same Bengals players put up 287 yards on a solid (not great, but solid) Patriots D. This was the first game all year that we were able to put in on D the players we wanted to and our D looked the business.

TigerJ
12-13-2004, 07:10 AM
Around the country as well among some Bills fans, some will say, "It's only Cleveland," and there's something to that, but this is the same Cleveland team that hung 48 points on the Bengals in a losing cause just a few games ago.They are capable of lighting it up.

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-13-2004, 07:11 AM
Around the country as well among some Bills fans, some will say, "It's only Cleveland," and there's something to that, but this is the same Cleveland team that hung 48 points on the Bengals in a losing cause just a few games ago.They are capable of lighting it up.

Wasn't that with Kelly Holcomb at the helm?

northernbillfan
12-13-2004, 12:30 PM
Wasn't that with Kelly Holcomb at the helm?True.

cordog
12-13-2004, 03:59 PM

That was also when Butch was still at the helm fighting for his job. Now that Robiskie(sp) is HC, he has put in alot of rookies and young guys, not to mention cleveland has been hit by the injury bug worse than anyone in the NFL. Im not discrediting what the D did, it was great, and i loved it. But lets be realistic. Most of the guys Cleveland has been starting were playing college ball less than a year ago, and half of them were PS fodder that should be on an NFL roster.