• Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

This game should show...

You don't mess with the Bills.

I'm glad the team rebounded with a great defensive showing today. I know it was against a lesser Browns squad and a rookie QB, but that was one hell of a show.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• BAM
    • Sep 2003

Absolutely! That is putting it lightly though... We opened up our buttcheeks and took a hearty dump on their O.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
      Absolutely! That is putting it lightly though... We opened up our buttcheeks and took a hearty dump on their O.
      LMAO!
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

I hope McCown has good laundary detergent. Sam Adams left a few noticeable skid marks on his jersey.

Comment

• Iehoshua
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by northernbillfan
          You don't mess with the Bills.

I'm glad the team rebounded with a great defensive showing today. I know it was against a lesser Browns squad and a rookie QB, but that was one hell of a show.
          A great day to have the Bills D starting in Fantasy football!

Oh, and Drew is awesome, too! Don't wanna forget the most Important Person!

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

That must be the worst feeling in football. Looking up and seeing 350 LBs of Adams getting ready to turn you into ground beef.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
              Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
              • Jan 2004

As long as the ******ed Ravens are around nobody will give a crap about any other D.

Comment

• JD
                Sabres Zone
                • Sep 2003

You know your team really sucks when your backup players are putting up more yards in one quarter as your starters are the whole day....

Wish we would have held them to negative yards, that would have been nuts!
                “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• G. Host
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2002

The record is a negative -7 yards and at one point the Bills held them to -2 yards. Personally I thought the Bills took a break and let them score some yards. I like the Browns fans (I still remember tailgating with them on "Cleveland Browns Game") but I wanted our defense to have that record.

It is nice after years of being unable to force or even get turnovers we are making them happen.

Comment

• bledslow
                    • May 2004

pats had no problem shredding there D apart like a fat chick in front of a box of twinkies. the bills are playing cup cake teams

Comment

• willis_mchenry
                      • Apr 2004

The thread is about the Bills DEFENSE, not the offense. But you brought up the Patriots, what did they give up to the Browns? A hell of a lot more than 17 total yards. Sure, it wasn't a pretty offensive game for the Bills, but they still won by 30 points. That's why "Defense wins championships."

Comment

• G. Host
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                        That must be the worst feeling in football. Looking up and seeing 350 LBs of Adams getting ready to turn you into ground beef.
                        What about before "Sam Adams Light"?

Comment

• cordog
                          eat, drink, and be merry
                          • Apr 2003

The D played great today, but Cleveland's O is pretty much practice squad guys. Theyve had so many injuries, that its pretty ugly there right now.

Comment

• britbillsfan
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by cordog
                            The D played great today, but Cleveland's O is pretty much practice squad guys. Theyve had so many injuries, that its pretty ugly there right now.
                            Those same Bengals players put up 287 yards on a solid (not great, but solid) Patriots D. This was the first game all year that we were able to put in on D the players we wanted to and our D looked the business.

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

Around the country as well among some Bills fans, some will say, "It's only Cleveland," and there's something to that, but this is the same Cleveland team that hung 48 points on the Bengals in a losing cause just a few games ago.They are capable of lighting it up.
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X