PDA

View Full Version : The Jets.......

BAM
12-12-2004, 05:21 PM
I am not so sure they have the first wildcard spot locked up like so many are thinking. They are currently losing to Pittsburgh and then have Seattle, New England, and St. Louis to play yet. They could easily lose these last 4 games and become a non-factor, ending up at 9-7.

Go Bills!

TheBrownBear
12-12-2004, 05:23 PM
I am not so sure they have the first wildcard spot locked up like so many are thinking. They are currently losing to Pittsburgh and then have Seattle, New England, and St. Louis to play yet. They could easily lose these last 4 games and become a non-factor, ending up at 9-7.

Go Bills!
TheBrownBear was just thinking the exact same thing. Loss today, + losses against NE and Seattle and we can overtake them. A Broncos loss today would put us in very good position.

BAM
12-12-2004, 05:23 PM
BAM agrees. Go Miami. :up:

Iehoshua
12-12-2004, 05:25 PM
Bettis tossed a TD pass? Interesting...

The teams we want to see lose are: NYJ, BAL, CIN, JAX, DEN

So far the Cinci has been accomodating. The Jets are trying to help, as well as Denver. Baltimore and Jacksonville have let us down.

ajsdx
12-12-2004, 05:50 PM
Except for the fact that the NFC West is a high school league. Lest we forget, the Dolphins got their first win against the mighty Rams, and we beat them with Bledsoe throwing three picks. Seattle lost to Dallas. I'd be surprised if the Jets lost both. Hopefully they'll lose one of those two games.

Jeff1220
12-12-2004, 07:42 PM
The teams we want to see lose are: NYJ, BAL, CIN, JAX, DEN

So far the Cinci has been accomodating. The Jets are trying to help, as well as Denver. Baltimore and Jacksonville have let us down.

:pray:

mybills
12-12-2004, 08:28 PM
Except for the fact that the NFC West is a high school league.

:rofl: :10:

Forward_Lateral
12-12-2004, 08:58 PM
Pennington looked horrible today. I know Pittsburgh has a good D, but jesus, for a franchise QB he looked awfully mediocre. I hope the Jets can find a way to lose to either the Rams or the Seahawks. Not too worried about them beating New England.

Drive 4 Five
12-12-2004, 09:25 PM
Pennington looked horrible today. I know Pittsburgh has a good D, but jesus, for a franchise QB he looked awfully mediocre. I hope the Jets can find a way to lose to either the Rams or the Seahawks. Not too worried about them beating New England.

I have seen one quarterback stand up to the onslaught that is the Steelers defense, and that was Byron Leftwich. They make even the best of the best look mediocre. Just ask Tom Brady.

mybills
12-12-2004, 09:28 PM
Other than the fact that NE does good against good teams but struggles against crappy teams.(check out how long it took them to score) .Jets have a scary and unpredictable defense especially with Abraham. Bills beat the Browns by 30 and how many Bledsoe sacks...hello? Brady was sacked 3-4 times? If the Bills were to play NE or the Jets tomorrow..after gelling a bit more, we'd kick their ass without a doubt!

Drive 4 Five
12-12-2004, 09:35 PM
I only :pray: that we get the chance to play New England once more before this season is over.