PDA

View Full Version : It's great to be a Bills fan again

northernbillfan
12-12-2004, 05:57 PM
Regardless of what happens the rest of the season, it's a good time to be a Bills fan again. Your friends aren't ridiculing you for cheering for a loser. They are speaking about them in good terms.

Oh, and we finally have our first record above .500 in a long time.

Armpalm Ali Musch
12-12-2004, 06:08 PM
Being at the game was great today. Harrassing all the Browns fan was fun, but I can feel their pain in a way. No one even wants to play on that team (maybe a few).

The Bills are doing really well right now. I seriously think we can run the table but the big test is next week against the Bengals.

BAM
12-12-2004, 06:09 PM
Yes it is, NBF. Yes it is. :up:

:gobills:

honey
12-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Regardless of what happens the rest of the season, it's a good time to be a Bills fan again. Your friends aren't ridiculing you for cheering for a loser. They are speaking about them in good terms.

I am so, so, SOOOOO psyched!!!! I'm so freaking happy! :up: Feels so good! Ahhhhh, ooooooohhhhhhh, BILLS WIN!!!! :up: :dance:

northernbillfan
12-12-2004, 06:28 PM
I am so, so, SOOOOO psyched!!!! I'm so freaking happy! :up: Feels so good! Ahhhhh, ooooooohhhhhhh, BILLS WIN!!!! :up: :dance:
You are drunk, aren't you?

HAMMER
12-12-2004, 07:25 PM
The contrast from week 4 to now is staggering, GO BILLS!

Demon
12-12-2004, 07:39 PM

Took my words right off.

I'm so happy and so proud to be a Bills fan. Making the playoffs would be amazing, but regardless, i am happy with the way they battled and got back into the race. Even if they don't make it, it was a great run. It's FUN and exciting again to be a Bills fan. They show no quit and play 110% every down, that's all you can ask for.

:bow: Lee Evans

The future looks bright boys. The future looks very bright, even if we miss the post-season this year!