• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

It's great to be a Bills fan again

Regardless of what happens the rest of the season, it's a good time to be a Bills fan again. Your friends aren't ridiculing you for cheering for a loser. They are speaking about them in good terms.

Oh, and we finally have our first record above .500 in a long time.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Armpalm Ali Musch
    The man - - - The legend
    • Sep 2004

Being at the game was great today. Harrassing all the Browns fan was fun, but I can feel their pain in a way. No one even wants to play on that team (maybe a few).

The Bills are doing really well right now. I seriously think we can run the table but the big test is next week against the Bengals.

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

Yes it is, NBF. Yes it is.

Comment

• honey
        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
        Regardless of what happens the rest of the season, it's a good time to be a Bills fan again. Your friends aren't ridiculing you for cheering for a loser. They are speaking about them in good terms.

I am so, so, SOOOOO psyched!!!! I'm so freaking happy! Feels so good! Ahhhhh, ooooooohhhhhhh, BILLS WIN!!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• northernbillfan
          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by honey
          I am so, so, SOOOOO psyched!!!! I'm so freaking happy! Feels so good! Ahhhhh, ooooooohhhhhhh, BILLS WIN!!!!
          You are drunk, aren't you?
          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• HAMMER
            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
            • Jul 2003

The contrast from week 4 to now is staggering, GO BILLS!

Comment

• Demon
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by northernbillfan

Took my words right off.

I'm so happy and so proud to be a Bills fan. Making the playoffs would be amazing, but regardless, i am happy with the way they battled and got back into the race. Even if they don't make it, it was a great run. It's FUN and exciting again to be a Bills fan. They show no quit and play 110% every down, that's all you can ask for.

Lee Evans

The future looks bright boys. The future looks very bright, even if we miss the post-season this year!
              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

Working...
              X