• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Troy Factor

An Int. and a Sack, not a bad return.

What spot was he playing today and how much time did he get? He looked to be moving pretty well, I hope his presence will sure up our deep coverage.

Chad Johnson could have a big game if we don't play solid in the Secondary next week.. I assume Troy will be playing FS.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • Bling
    • Jul 2004

McGee is much better.

Comment

• helmetguy
      Touch the helmet for luck
      • Sep 2002

Vincent played FS today.
      Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
      And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

You cant deny Vincent was effective and constantly around the ball.
        www.usatoday.com/sports/football/games/2004-12-12-bills-browns_x.htm

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Crisis
          • Aug 2004

Fletcher impressed me today too. He was in on alot of tackles, and helped clogged the wholes.
          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
          Vanek is Austrian not European
          Originally posted by Prov401
          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
          Originally posted by better days
          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• elltrain22
            • Sep 2003

He really impressed me, given the fact he hasn't played since week 4. He should play FS next week, which really could be quite a bold look for our dee. Juice you hit the nail right on the head w/ respect for Chad Johnson. He is the fastest WR in the NFL, and our secondary really needs to practice well this week to prepare for facing him.
            If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by elltrain22
              He really impressed me, given the fact he hasn't played since week 4. He should play FS next week, which really could be quite a bold look for our dee. Juice you hit the nail right on the head w/ respect for Chad Johnson. He is the fastest WR in the NFL, and our secondary really needs to practice well this week to prepare for facing him.
              Good post Ell, with respect to Preparing for next week.. I hope Vincent has been doing extensive film work during his time off.

He had time to do plenty of Mental Reps.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                • May 2003

You know Troy has lived in the film room these past months. That is what a professional does and there is no better way to describe this guy. I noticed that Rashad Baker was on the field quite often so I belive that Vincent played at both free safety and nickel corner depending on the situation. In regards to Chad Johnson, I believe that Terence McGee is the best guy to match up with him. I always hear how McGee is such a tremendous athlete with great speed, and as his instincts develop further, he will be a force to be reckoned with.

Comment

• colin
                  Drew's my hero!
                  • Jul 2002

The FS is now a big time play making position in the NFL. We have Milloy as a 4th Linebacker, and Troy as a third Corner, but they both have to move to the traditional safety roles for some plays.

With an SS who can hit and blitz, a FS who is also a pro bowl corner, and the fact that neither of them are liablities in other roles, we are the strongest NFL D up the middle.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by colin
                    The FS is now a big time play making position in the NFL. We have Milloy as a 4th Linebacker, and Troy as a third Corner, but they both have to move to the traditional safety roles for some plays.

With an SS who can hit and blitz, a FS who is also a pro bowl corner, and the fact that neither of them are liablities in other roles, we are the strongest NFL D up the middle.

Comment

• juice
                      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                      You know Troy has lived in the film room these past months. That is what a professional does and there is no better way to describe this guy. I noticed that Rashad Baker was on the field quite often so I belive that Vincent played at both free safety and nickel corner depending on the situation. In regards to Chad Johnson, I believe that Terence McGee is the best guy to match up with him. I always hear how McGee is such a tremendous athlete with great speed, and as his instincts develop further, he will be a force to be reckoned with.
                      Baker will not see anymore play at FS.. Maybe nickle defense if he can beat out Kevin Thomas.

We have gone from having a very young D-Backfield to having alot of depth at DB. One thing about early season injuries, your young guys get to gain experience under fire.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

baker still played plenty in the game.. and i hope they dont phase him out..

but vincent played great yesterday.. just great..

the int, the sack.. and your forgetting the forced fumble..
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                          baker still played plenty in the game.. and i hope they dont phase him out..

but vincent played great yesterday.. just great..

the int, the sack.. and your forgetting the forced fumble..
                          Baker played in dime...it was interesting...with Vincent now a safety the Bills actually had 4 safties on the field at times during the dime defense...(Milloy, Vincent, Baker and Prioleau)...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• juice
                            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                            Baker played in dime...it was interesting...with Vincent now a safety the Bills actually had 4 safties on the field at times during the dime defense...(Milloy, Vincent, Baker and Prioleau)...
                            You could ru that same package in Nickle Defense with Coy Wire replacing Baker, It would be tough to run or pass against.

Comment

• FTG
                              • Aug 2004

Vincent had a nice game but he's no Izzell Reese
                              Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

Working...
                              X