PDA

View Full Version : Another great undrafted FA...

elltrain22
12-12-2004, 08:59 PM
Shaud Williams performance today was not only proof that we may have a solid backup RB, but we also have another stellar undrafted FA. Lets see, Rashad Baker is a nice player, Jabari Greer has shown some flashes of brilliance, Jason Peters has been versatile & has gotten it done, and now Shaud Williams. Makes me feel better about us not having our 1st rounder this year.

juice
12-12-2004, 09:01 PM
Williams and Fast Freddie have been hidden Jewels.

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-13-2004, 06:36 AM
Damn man, it was one game against a depleted defense. The guy needs to do it a few more times to be considered a diamond in the rough.

juice
12-13-2004, 10:39 AM
Damn man, it was one game against a depleted defense. The guy needs to do it a few more times to be considered a diamond in the rough.Instinctive running, Speed and Power.. Burns may be dropping a spot on the Depth chart.

Armpalm Ali Musch
12-13-2004, 11:35 AM
Ya, for a rookie undrafted RB to be tearing it up against any starting defense is a good sign. I like the way Shaud Williams could be used for trick plays or just to mix it up a bit in the run game.

OpIv37
12-13-2004, 11:43 AM
Shaud Williams performance today was not only proof that we may have a solid backup RB, but we also have another stellar undrafted FA. Lets see, Rashad Baker is a nice player, Jabari Greer has shown some flashes of brilliance, Jason Peters has been versatile & has gotten it done, and now Shaud Williams. Makes me feel better about us not having our 1st rounder this year.

I agree on the other three, but disagree on Peters. I haven't seen him do anything except take a stupid penalty.

Shaud definitely looked good- not sure if anything will come of it, but he's definitely worth another look.

lordofgun
12-13-2004, 11:44 AM
If I have to hear Don Criqui say "instinctive" one more time... :mad:

juice
12-13-2004, 11:56 AM
If I have to hear Don Criqui say "instinctive" one more time... :mad:Runner with instincts/ WM

Runner lacking instincts/ Travis Henry

lordofgun
12-13-2004, 12:04 PM
Runner with instincts/ WM

Runner lacking instincts/ Travis Henry
On the other hand, I could listen to you say it all day, Juice. :D

Michael82
12-13-2004, 02:27 PM
If I have to hear Don Criqui say "instinctive" one more time... :mad:
IF you got off your ass, you could have watched the game in Buffalo. :shakeno:

The_Philster
12-13-2004, 02:28 PM
IF you got off your ass, you could have watched the game in Buffalo. :shakeno:
could've even sat next to Thurm

Michael82
12-13-2004, 02:54 PM
could've even sat next to Thurm
Yup. i wonder what ladies Thurm brought over to his extra seating room yesterday. :naughty: