X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Another great undrafted FA...

Shaud Williams performance today was not only proof that we may have a solid backup RB, but we also have another stellar undrafted FA. Lets see, Rashad Baker is a nice player, Jabari Greer has shown some flashes of brilliance, Jason Peters has been versatile & has gotten it done, and now Shaud Williams. Makes me feel better about us not having our 1st rounder this year.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Williams and Fast Freddie have been hidden Jewels.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
      • May 2003

Damn man, it was one game against a depleted defense. The guy needs to do it a few more times to be considered a diamond in the rough.

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
        Damn man, it was one game against a depleted defense. The guy needs to do it a few more times to be considered a diamond in the rough.
        Instinctive running, Speed and Power.. Burns may be dropping a spot on the Depth chart.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Armpalm Ali Musch
          The man - - - The legend
          • Sep 2004

Ya, for a rookie undrafted RB to be tearing it up against any starting defense is a good sign. I like the way Shaud Williams could be used for trick plays or just to mix it up a bit in the run game.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by elltrain22
            Shaud Williams performance today was not only proof that we may have a solid backup RB, but we also have another stellar undrafted FA. Lets see, Rashad Baker is a nice player, Jabari Greer has shown some flashes of brilliance, Jason Peters has been versatile & has gotten it done, and now Shaud Williams. Makes me feel better about us not having our 1st rounder this year.
            I agree on the other three, but disagree on Peters. I haven't seen him do anything except take a stupid penalty.

Shaud definitely looked good- not sure if anything will come of it, but he's definitely worth another look.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

If I have to hear Don Criqui say "instinctive" one more time...

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun
                Runner with instincts/ WM

Runner lacking instincts/ Travis Henry

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                  Runner with instincts/ WM

Runner lacking instincts/ Travis Henry
                  On the other hand, I could listen to you say it all day, Juice.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                    IF you got off your ass, you could have watched the game in Buffalo.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                      IF you got off your ass, you could have watched the game in Buffalo.
                      could've even sat next to Thurm
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                        could've even sat next to Thurm
                        Yup. i wonder what ladies Thurm brought over to his extra seating room yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                        X