PDA

View Full Version : Next week forecast...

ajsdx
12-12-2004, 09:24 PM
let's see. cincy plays cleveland. cleveland's O shreds cincy's D. cleveland's D gets shredded. therefore, cleveland's O is the better half of the ball club.
today: we play cleveland. we destroy their offense, supposedly the better part.

next week: looking good, guys! as long as we aren't looking ahead (and with spikes still on the team, i'll bet that ain't happening), we should pummel cincy into the ground, home or away.

we have a virtual bye week against the 49ers, so the ultimate test still looks like Pittsburgh, against whom we will probably lose. But if we go into that game with something on the line, that would be miracle considering the 0-4, 1-5 start. all we want is meaningful football again!

Bills 4 life
12-12-2004, 09:47 PM
WOULD U TAKE 9-7 WITH NO PLAYOFFS AND BE SATISFIED TOTALLY?

ajsdx
12-12-2004, 09:49 PM
No. It'd take the SB for that. However, we need to take baby steps. You forget how bad we were very recently.

Shiny Chicken
12-12-2004, 09:51 PM
I'd be moderatly satisfied.... especially if MM can pull off a winning record with an arguable less talented team than GW had in '02... and in his first year.... when GW never got us a winning season.

Typ0
12-12-2004, 09:52 PM
I'd be moderatly satisfied.... especially if MM can pull off a winning record with an arguable less talented team than GW had in '02... and in his first year.... when GW never got us a winning season.

I definately would argue with that....our team sucked that year.

zone
12-12-2004, 09:53 PM
we are going to be 10-6, so it doesn't matter what you would think about 9-7!