PDA

View Full Version : here is an article that needs to be read.

DIHARD2
11-20-2002, 01:01 AM
I got this off the BB board, the one poster there wyo, has lots of good material that she brings to that Board.

So I hope she doesn't mind that I stole this from her. But it's interesting to see that the Chiefs own newspaper has a comment about the poor officiating!

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/4543861.htm?4543861.htm

DIHARD2
11-20-2002, 01:14 AM
If you read at the end of this article,and if you were (paranoid), you would think that because the joint Chief of Staff was at the game, the cards were stacked against us. But you would only thing that way if you're paranoid LoL. He Graduated from a Kansas City college!

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

venis2k1
11-20-2002, 01:19 AM
a blind man could see that the officiating sucks

DIHARD2
11-20-2002, 01:26 AM
True, True, True!!!!!!!!!!! LoL

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

JJamezz
11-20-2002, 09:55 AM
Obviously the officiating was horrific Sunday, but this guy sure isn't helping the cause with that article... Out of the three examples he uses, the first two were legitimate calls - Mr. friggin Magoo could have seen Moulds was out of bounds, and he says it was 'inconclusive', and the roughing call on Edwards, while 'soft', was a good call.

Obviously the Watson call was ridiculous, and he should have mentioned the pass interference 'non' call where Moulds was manhandled late in the game.

Typ0
11-20-2002, 10:08 AM
I too thought the Moulds call was inconclusive. While it might look like his foot was on the line there was no conclusive camera shot to show it was so. It is possible there was a small amount of green between his shoe and the line and the camera angles provided would not have revealed that. I don't expect a camera everywhere but to me it looked like there was no definative evidence he was out of bounds even though to the human eye viewing the tape he looked out of bounds. Especially with that one shot where his white shoe mixed in with the white of the line because the camera was above and behind the play. This was very misleading as to how close of a call it was.

WCoastFin
11-20-2002, 11:00 AM
stop your crying and whining get over it!, let it go, time to move on.....We beat the Jets with a Chambers TD and more when Ricky DIDNT fumble....but you have to get over it and move on....if your team is really that good they can repair games like that.

4thAndLong
11-20-2002, 02:50 PM
Stop our whining? Do I have to bring up Ray Lucas threads?

Chambers catch wasn't a TD, and there was not enough evidence to show Ricky didn't fumble.