• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

J.P.Losman

wow, I got a really good feeling out of watching him hand off to McGahee & S. Williams.

with a 30 point lead..why didn't he throw?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Because we had a 30-point lead.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

yeah, so what would some throwing practice for one drive hurt? Or maybe he's not that good and they thought he'd throw an int?
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Demon
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by mybills
        yeah, so what would some throwing practice for one drive hurt? Or maybe he's not that good and they thought he'd throw an int?
        Why throw? Waste the clock, Shuad Williams was doing fine, and besides, no matter what Losman would do, it wouldn't have mattered. If he had done great and scored, the defense would be back on the field. But seriously, throwing against backups is not really the tuffest thing, and the WR's and line was backups so i definetly agree with just running the ball.
        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
          because if you throw an incomplete the clock stops running and if you throw an INT that is even worse...you have to protect the ball and keep the clock running when you get a big lead like that else the other team may get a chance to get back in the game.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Sep 2003

DUH... Dumbest thread ever :shoot her:

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
              DUH... Dumbest thread ever :shoot her:
              no, not dumb at all...mybills has a great point. early in the season folks were calling for JP to play others are still saying it should be an even contest next year in training camp to see who gets to start. we have to know what this kid can do. he needs all the experience he can get. it was nice to lead the team on a drive but it was garbage team against a team that was well beaten. he needed to execute a drive where he took a team down the field as if it meant something. I am glad for what he did but he looked more like Flutie than Kelly. He had happy feet, scrambled instead of trying to make something and only used his TEs. Did he complete a pass to a WR? We still don't know what he can do.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

It's called garbage time for a reason. This isn't the WAC or Mountain West conference where you keep throwing and running up the score for stats.

I'm sure if New England was beating us by 30 and they were throwing the ball every down you guys would ***** about them running up the score.

Comment

• TheBrownBear
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                  I am glad for what he did but he looked more like Flutie than Kelly. He had happy feet, scrambled instead of trying to make something and only used his TEs. Did he complete a pass to a WR? We still don't know what he can do.
                  Maybe the dumbest post TheBrownBear has ever seen. Losman only attempted 2 passes. Is it that much of a surprise that he didn't complete a pass to a WR?

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Sep 2003

**** the Brown Bear

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                      • May 2003

Mybills? I really really wish you would remove that quote by Mr. Cynical from your signature. You are going to jinx us. Please. Believe me, if we do not make it, we are all going to remind Mr. Cynical...

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

You can make that sig statement about 31 of 32 QBs each year.

With some folks, it's easier to be right 96.5% of the time rather than be optomistic

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                          Mybills? I really really wish you would remove that quote by Mr. Cynical from your signature. You are going to jinx us. Please. Believe me, if we do not make it, we are all going to remind Mr. Cynical...

LOL...I don't know which is funnier, the sig, or that you think it'll jinx us.

I'll look for another one.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                            I am glad for what he did but he looked more like Flutie than Kelly. He had happy feet, scrambled instead of trying to make something and only used his TEs. Did he complete a pass to a WR? We still don't know what he can do.
                            you make it sound like Flutie was a bad thing.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                              you make it sound like Flutie was a bad thing.
                              your point is...?
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X