PDA

View Full Version : Marv Levy's column

G. Host
12-13-2004, 12:22 AM
Anyone who plays Cleveland will have a good game. You can talk about Miami and San Francisco all you want, but I think the Browns are at the bottom of the league.
more (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7993126)

Words spoken by the wise man. It was a "good" game but it was against Cleveland. Don't mind the stats but do not think it means anything other than a win.

Another quote:
Brian Billick, John Fox and Mike Mularkey deserve some high praise. The way Baltimore, Carolina and Buffalo have battled back from poor starts, I think all three coaches deserve a lot of credit for how they've handled their teams.

Mr. Cynical
12-13-2004, 12:24 AM
Agreed.

Earthquake Enyart
12-13-2004, 06:21 AM
Marv is on a radio pregame show here in Chicago. I think you can get it on the web at espnradio1000.com

Captain gameboy
12-13-2004, 08:32 AM
I have never, ever gone to another team's message board for any reason, until this game. The Brown's were so bad that I couldn't imagine how a person who invests time, money and emotion into a product reacts to such a disgrace.

I was actually intrigued by how the Brown's fans would respond to this debacle, so I poked around, reading about 50 posts.

I've never seen anything like it.
Complete despair, and just prior to the heart of the holiday season.

The entire state of Ohio should be put on suicide watch.

Ebenezer
12-13-2004, 08:38 AM
I have never, ever gone to another team's message board for any reason, until this game. The Brown's were so bad that I couldn't imagine how a person who invests time, money and emotion into a product reacts to such a disgrace.

I was actually intrigued by how the Brown's fans would respond to this debacle, so I poked around, reading about 50 posts.

I've never seen anything like it.
Complete despair, and just prior to the heart of the holiday season.

The entire state of Ohio should be put on suicide watch.
not all of it...Cincy is still alive...

just remember the days of 2-14 and 3-13...we survived and few of us walked away.