PDA

View Full Version : Bengals put up some points on those Pats.

im4bflo
12-13-2004, 01:35 AM
Palmer got injured, but Kitna's not a bad QB.
We're going into each game now like it IS the playoffs!
Keep those wagons rolling! LOL!

Mr. Cynical
12-13-2004, 01:44 AM
If Palmer plays, we lose imo. The only chance we have is if the D and ST can overcome what is very likely going to be another bad road game for Drew against a winning team.

britbillsfan
12-13-2004, 07:09 AM
Bengals run D is weak, expect the Bills to run a lot. Should be close, but I like our chances.

im4bflo
12-13-2004, 07:21 PM
Bengals run D is weak, expect the Bills to run a lot. Should be close, but I like our chances.
I like our chances a lot more the more we run.
Drew seems to throw a bad pass for every good pass, and that can really hurt on the road. The D will be great, and ST will do their job, it's up to how the O play if we win or lose.

BAM
12-13-2004, 07:23 PM
I like our chances against anyone right now. This team is ready to go...Bring it!

Crisis
12-13-2004, 07:24 PM
If Palmer plays, we lose imo. The only chance we have is if the D and ST can overcome what is very likely going to be another bad road game for Drew against a winning team.

Kelly Holcomb and the Browns put 48 up on their D two weeks ago.

helmetguy
12-13-2004, 07:32 PM
Palmer is questionable from what I've heard. He may have to go anyway, if Marvin thinks he gives them the best chance to win.

im4bflo
12-13-2004, 07:36 PM
Palmer is questionable from what I've heard. He may have to go anyway, if Marvin thinks he gives them the best chance to win.
Blitz the wounded, TKO!!!!!!!

FTG
12-13-2004, 07:51 PM

.....but Cinci is a losing team so we have a chance :D

generalmills
12-13-2004, 09:35 PM
I dont think that it really matters who starts at QB for Cinci this Sunday..Palmer is good but Kitna is a very experienced, solid and consistent Quarterback that knows how to put the ball out there for the recievers to run under....The two guys that really scare me are the talented WR's Chad Johnson and TJ Houshamazdzadeh.
I think that Clements is good but he may need some help against Johnson (the third leading reciever in the league).. which would open up the secondary for this "TJ Housh" who seems to be very strong and fast..it should be a real test for Mcgee.
I think that the Dolphins may have given some tape on how to beat the bills defense (which seems to be a little bit weak against medium depth crossing patterns just behind the LB's).
I think that the best way to combat the cats passing game is to keep it off the field... RUN WILLIS RUN!! Even if the bills get down in this game they have to stay conservative on the ofensive side of the ball in order to win.. I think that BALL CONTROLL IS THE KEY!!!

Dozerdog
12-13-2004, 10:27 PM
I'm also fairly confident we can score easily on the Bengals. The Cleveland Browns hung 48 on them. I feel our Defense can hold their offense to half that on the road. If we can get 26-27 points or more, we got it.

jmb1099
12-14-2004, 06:37 AM
I agree with dozer here. The browns destroyed the Bengals D...The Browns!!! Should it be a tough game? Yes. Should we win? Yes.

TedMock
12-14-2004, 09:42 AM
They're "mathematically" in it, so they'll be clawing for thier playoff lives as well. This isn't going to be easy. I think Kitna's the most under-appreciated QB in the league, so I don't believe that there'll be a drop off. We should be able to move the ball on them, and we should be able to stop the running game (as that's our biggest strength), but this ain't the Browns. Our DE's have to show up at some point this season, and this would be a good time. We need consistant DE play against a team that can pick you apart with the pass. Neither QB stinks, Rudi Johnson is no slouch, and the WR's are very talented. The ability to get a pass rush off the edge, allowing our safeties to gamble a little in coverage would be HUGE. I just hope that these guys are able to step it up for a full game.