Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Latest Sagarin Ratings...12/13

Bills up to...

#8!!

Browns are 19...Bengals are 11

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

How does Cleveland come in at #19???????

7 straight losses, I find it hard to beleive there are 13 teams worse then them.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
        How does Cleveland come in at #19???????

7 straight losses, I find it hard to beleive there are 13 teams worse then them.
        Hardest schdule in the league is pulling them up...Same reason the Falcons are lower than Cincy (who happens to have the second hardest)...Atanta has the second easiest schedule and is ranked 13th. (Buffalo has the 15th hardest - right in the middle)

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• G. Host
          Banned
          • Jul 2002

What are "Sagarin Ratings"?

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
            What are "Sagarin Ratings"?
            Computer program devised by Sagarin to determine the rankings of each team in various leagues...it takes into account strength of schedule, the record of each team when you play them and stuff like that...take a look at usatoday.com

Comment

• Dozerdog
              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
              Hardest schdule in the league is pulling them up...Same reason the Falcons are lower than Cincy (who happens to have the second hardest)...Atanta has the second easiest schedule and is ranked 13th. (Buffalo has the 15th hardest - right in the middle)

I can see Atlanta & Cincy. Switch those teams and Cincy wins the NFC South going away while the Falcons barely stay above water

Comment

Working...
              X