PDA

View Full Version : I've been invited to the SUPER BOWL

11-20-2002, 07:16 AM
in 2005. What are the chances of the Bills going to Jacksonville so I can totally enjoy the experience?

No I haven't given up on them this year, but the 2005 was an offer I don't think I want to refuse.

Jack In Syracuse
11-20-2002, 07:30 AM
Just remember all of us little people as you're having fun in the sun.

Judge
11-20-2002, 07:40 AM
Good for you.

TigerJ
11-20-2002, 07:54 AM
I think Buffalo has a great chance to do damage next year and maybe go to the 2004 Super Bowl, but there is so much that can happen to derail even that hope that trying to prognosticate the 2004 season and 2005 Super Bowl would be just plain foolish. One thing will be easy to predict though; the weather in Jacksonville at the end of January will be far nicer than the weather in western New York. I also predict if I get an invite to the Super Bowl in 2005 I will accept it in a heartbeat. Go and enjoy yourself no matter who is playing.

BFBills
11-20-2002, 08:15 AM
how do you get invited?

Earthquake Enyart
11-20-2002, 08:26 AM
Do you get to bring a date? ;)

11-20-2002, 08:42 AM
a wonderful DR

Ebenezer
11-20-2002, 08:49 AM
I would go to the SB even if it were Cincinnati vs. Seattle...it's the SB after all!!

11-20-2002, 09:21 AM
even though I did win the lottery for Bills tickets 25, 26 and 27 I sold them face value to my big boss. I prefer to stay home in western NY and watch all the local coverage.

If the Bills aren't in it I can just get caught up in the excitement.

Mom
11-20-2002, 01:52 PM
You should go if the offer is there. You would have a good time with your friend, & look @ it this way....

IF the Bills aren't in it there's NOT a chance your heart will be broken yet again by our favorite team!

:badangel:

WCoastFin
11-20-2002, 05:09 PM
Dont forget to cheer for the Dolphins!

The_Philster
11-20-2002, 05:31 PM
It's in 2005, not 3005...the next time the Fish will be in the Big Game. ;)

WCoastFin
11-20-2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
It's in 2005, not 3005...the next time the Fish will be in the Big Game. ;)

If thats the case the Bills fans shouldnt even waste their time going to Super Bowls ...I dont think theyll ever win one.:violin:

DIHARD2
11-21-2002, 05:03 AM
The fish are going to be in (((((((((CAP H*LL)))))))))))) for the next three years. So if you're smart you would start rooting for Buffalo this year, at least, you'll be backing a winning team and no one will be able to call you a bandwagon fan. After all you started rooting for them when they are in the rebuilding mode.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

Billsbabee
11-21-2002, 07:05 AM
You will enjoy it and have a good time if you go. I was able to go to the one at the Metrodome in 92 when we played the Redskins and had a great time! It was great seeing and experiencing only the stuff you usually hear about or see on the TV, and of course the other stuff you don't. Naturally I wish we had won, but I still wouldn't trade the expereience in. I have shirts I bought that still have the tags on them and have never been worn and a few other memorabilias that are still on their wrappers. I ran into and met so many players...it was great! Have yourself an awesome time #89.

Pandaman
11-21-2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Billsbabee
You will enjoy it and have a good time if you go. I was able to go to the one at the Metrodome in 92 when we played the Redskins and had a great time! It was great seeing and experiencing only the stuff you usually hear about or see on the TV, and of course the other stuff you don't. Naturally I wish we had won, but I still wouldn't trade the expereience in. I have shirts I bought that still have the tags on them and have never been worn and a few other memorabilias that are still on their wrappers. I ran into and met so many players...it was great! Have yourself an awesome time #89.

The night before that game we got back to our hotel in beautiful Fridley Minnesota after dinner and Marv Levy and Bill Polian were in our lobby. Our hotel was their secret pregame hotel! We had breakfast the same time as several players and watched them all go to their pre-game meeting. Definitely a highlight.