• Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

This just in...

The Jets are posers.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

YES!!!!

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

I agree.

I am not so sure they have the first wildcard spot locked up like so many are thinking. They are currently losing to Pittsburgh and then have Seattle, New England, and St. Louis to play yet. They could easily lose these last 4 games and become a non-factor, ending up at 9-7. Go Bills!

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun
        The Jets are posers.
        I just started a thread over at GangGreen saying the exact same thing, they dont seem to think we have the Tie-Breaking advantage over them.
        forums.theganggreen.com/index.php?showtopic=31113
        Last edited by juice; 12-13-2004, 12:53 PM.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Iehoshua
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun
          The Jets are posers.
          I agree, but I think it's been "in" for a while...

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

If the jets make the playoffs, they will lose in the first round...guaranteed.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• northernbillfan
              Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

The only reason the jests were off to a good start was due to their soft sked.
              When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• TheBrownBear
                • Dec 2004

Overrated. Fo Sure.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                  Maybe?
                  • Oct 2003

The Jets really have surprised me as I thought they would play alot better than they have. The Pennington factor is a big part of it, but you might be right. I'm not so sure now about how good they really are.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                    The only reason the jests were off to a good start was due to their soft sked.
                    actually, except for two games...it is the same schedule we have...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                      Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                      actually, except for two games...it is the same schedule we have...
                      Exazctly and we know we should have won 2 if not 3 of our first games, including the one against the Jests.
                      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                        • Jan 2004

Pennington=Another Drew Bledsoe.

Is it me....or does Pennington always seem to play bad against the good teams in the league?
                        You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                          • Jan 2004

Actually Juice....We don't have the tie breaker over the Jets as they will have a better conference record automatically.

Jets(7-4)
                          Bills(4-6)
                          You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• TigerJ
                            • Jul 2002

With the latest realignment of the league the tiebreakers are as follows:

1. Head to head - tied with the Jets
                            2. Division record - If the Jets lose to NE, this is a tie too
                            3. Record versus common opponents
                            4. Conference record etc.

To this point in the season Buffalo and the Jets are both 6-3 against common opponents, not counting each other. Buffalo has to win out to have any chance to make the playoffs. All three of their remaining opponents are in common with the Jets as are the Jets common opponents. Buffalo needs the Jets to lose at least two of their remaining games while Buffalo runs the table. The bottom line is that if the end the season with records tied at 10-6, Buffalo will have the better record versus common opponents. Delving a little further, the Jets have two wins against teams Buffalo does not play:Houston and San Diego. Buffalo has two losses against teams that are not common opponents.

All this means, you're wrong, Scott.
                            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
                              • Aug 2004

Geez, I wonder who RELEASEDREWBLEDSOE is

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

Working...
                              X