PDA

View Full Version : Already nervous/anxious about Sunday

TheBrownBear
12-13-2004, 12:53 PM
TheBrownBear is already nervous about this Sunday, are you? This is pretty much a make or break weekend for our playoff hopes.(I know they all have been since 3-6 but this one is the biggest) I'm not only worried about our game in Cincinatti, but games like Denver at KC, Jets v. Seattle, Ravens at Indy, Jax at GB. This is the week where our competitors must lose for us to have a realistic shot at the playoffs. *Fingers Crossed*

B-DON
12-13-2004, 01:41 PM
b-don says go hibernate

buffalofan19
12-13-2004, 02:15 PM
TheBrownBear is already nervous about this Sunday, are you? This is pretty much a make or break weekend for our playoff hopes.(I know they all have been since 3-6 but this one is the biggest) I'm not only worried about our game in Cincinatti, but games like Denver at KC, Jets v. Seattle, Ravens at Indy, Jax at GB. This is the week where our competitors must lose for us to have a realistic shot at the playoffs. *Fingers Crossed*
I agree with you with everything except about the Jets. I have pretty much submitted to the fact that the Bills won't catch them. My eye is on Denver and Baltimore only.

Armpalm Ali Musch
12-13-2004, 02:17 PM
give him a break. Minus the first sentence and his post is not that bad.

finsrclowns
12-13-2004, 03:42 PM
I agree with you with everything except about the Jets. I have pretty much submitted to the fact that the Bills won't catch them. My eye is on Denver and Baltimore only.

Why? if they lose to NE (they will) and either Seattle this week or St. Louis away they lose to us on the tie breaker if we win out.

BAM
12-13-2004, 03:50 PM
THIS GAME SUNDAY IS HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

I cannot ****ing wait, man! This week cannot go by fast enough.............. :jam: :rockout: