PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else nervous about the fact that our playoff hopes...

OpIv37
12-13-2004, 01:06 PM
are dependant on Seattle and St. Louis' ability to beat the Jets? The Bills absolutely destroyed both of these teams, and while the Jets are overrated as well, I don't see them losing to a couple of middle of the pack NFC teams down the stretch.

The King
12-13-2004, 01:08 PM
Not worth getting nervous over it we cant control it. We just need to kick ass from here on out.

Iehoshua
12-13-2004, 01:17 PM
We don't necessarily have to depend on the Jets losing out. We also have the Ravens, Broncos, and Jaguars to count on. So we're not dependent on the Jets losing, it would just be helpful. We have to depend on at least 3 of these 4 teams to lose most if not lose out.

OpIv37
12-13-2004, 01:20 PM
We don't necessarily have to depend on the Jets losing out. We also have the Ravens, Broncos, and Jaguars to count on. So we're not dependent on the Jets losing, it would just be helpful. We have to depend on at least 3 of these 4 teams to lose most if not lose out.

Jags are done- I know they'll lose at least one more, and then if we win out they won't be an obstacle. The Ravens and the Broncos make me nervous, although if Peyton can light up the Ravens' D this week, it may demoralize them enough to lose out.

Forward_Lateral
12-13-2004, 01:57 PM
Jets will lose to Seattle, mark my words.

Patrick76777
12-13-2004, 01:58 PM
Jags are done- I know they'll lose at least one more, and then if we win out they won't be an obstacle. The Ravens and the Broncos make me nervous, although if Peyton can light up the Ravens' D this week, it may demoralize them enough to lose out.

We don't need the Raven's to lose out!

We need them to lose in Indy and in Pitts! Not hard

We need NY to lose at home agaisnt NE and either Seattle or St. Louis.

That combined with a Jax lose in GB and us winning out and we're in!

BillyT92679
12-13-2004, 01:59 PM
The Jags and the Ravens MUST have at least 7 losses, since they have head to head tiebreakers over the Bills.

Either the Broncos or the Jets has to finish 9-7 or worse.

The Bills have to win out.

BAM
12-13-2004, 02:07 PM
Bills-Panthers SB! :jam:

:couch:

OpIv37
12-13-2004, 04:17 PM
The Jags and the Ravens MUST have at least 7 losses, since they have head to head tiebreakers over the Bills.

Either the Broncos or the Jets has to finish 9-7 or worse.

The Bills have to win out.

I thought that if NE beats the Jets and the Jets and Bills both finish 10-6, we get the tiebreaker on common opponents.

Mr. Cynical
12-13-2004, 04:22 PM

Bills-Green Bay would be my favorite matchup at this point. If we won, it would be fantastic. If we lost, well I'd rather lose to a guy like Favre than anyone else in the league.

Patrick76777
12-13-2004, 04:27 PM
I thought that if NE beats the Jets and the Jets and Bills both finish 10-6, we get the tiebreaker on common opponents.

You're right, he's wrong!

don137
12-13-2004, 05:10 PM

I would love that for a super bowl especially living in Charlotte...