PDA

View Full Version : Lindy and Darcy should be ashamed

Earthquake Enyart
11-20-2002, 08:24 AM
I don't get the"logic" behind throwing Ryan Miller to the wolves. Why play him against the Devils, one of the better teams? Why screw with Biron's head? Why not let Mika play a couple of games in a row for once?

Ruff cannot play Biron 65-70 games like Hasek. He is physically too small to hold up for that many games, and should never play back to back in two days. Mika should be playing 20-30 games. If he rotated them more, they both would be better. Instead, he wears Biron down, and starts Mika so sporatically that he must feel that he has to pitch a shoutout every game to play within the next 2 weeks.

So the problem is goaltending, so let's bring up Miller :huh:

Time for the clown show to leave town.

Ebenezer
11-20-2002, 08:44 AM
This might be the first incident of a coach quitting on a GM. I truly think Lindy wants to be fired...

I am sure they are both out the door once we get a new owner...:clap:

I've wanted Darcy out every since the "educate the fans" comment.

Buffarama
11-20-2002, 10:11 AM
I agree EE.
Mika and Biron should play two at a time and split the load. Biron gets tired. And Mike feels he must be perfect to play at all. It's just another example of bad coaching.
I hope Hamister gets the team, and Regier and Ruff go. I don't like the idea of Quinn coming back at all.

Earthquake Enyart
11-20-2002, 10:26 AM
Don't get me started on Quinn. Last time that got me banned.

MissBuffalo
11-20-2002, 11:45 AM
It seems that there is no logic to Ruff anymore. Hum......We can't score, so let's bring in a new goalie???? DOH!!!!!!

Hey EB, EE....do either of you remember the old Sabres song??

Earthquake Enyart
11-20-2002, 12:37 PM
We're Gonna Win that Cup?

I don't suppose you remember when Shoney "released" the Chain Gang". :drool:

Ebenezer
11-20-2002, 02:10 PM
I remember Shoney's country album...even Jim Lorentz release an album!!

MissBuffalo
11-20-2002, 05:31 PM
Eugh!!! I can't believe nobody remembers the song!!! It was back in the blue and gold days, probably from mid 80's to early 90's. It was a really fast orchestra played song. I actually think it was done by a composer and the Sabres adopted it for awile. I'm on a mission to find the name of the song and maybe a sound-bite. I'm going to ask my dad and see if he knows.

Dozerdog
11-20-2002, 07:16 PM
The Sabre dance?