PDA

View Full Version : MM on Monday QB ESPN2

juice
12-13-2004, 02:01 PM
Coach MM will be their guest in the Final Hour 3-4 o'clock.. Eric Allen picked the Bills to make the Playoffs a week ago.

ESPN2/ESPNN

Plus they will be talking about the Jets/Ravens/Broncs in final hour.

The_Philster
12-13-2004, 02:15 PM
He's on now :up:

ryven
12-13-2004, 02:44 PM
Whats the scoop?

Tatonka
12-13-2004, 02:53 PM
:idunno:

Charlieguide
12-13-2004, 02:57 PM
MM was highly-complimented, and very humble. He praised Drew (shut up about it and listen to the coach), McGee (ibid, myself included), McGahee, and the team in general. Best quote (ok, paraphrase): 'I believe in two things in football: play smart, and play physical. If you do those two things, you'll win most of your games.'

I like this guy more every day.

:up:

Tatonka
12-13-2004, 03:18 PM
He praised Drew (shut up about it and listen to the coach)

:gag:

ShadowHawk7
12-13-2004, 04:00 PM
What did the analysts say about the Bills?

cordog
12-13-2004, 04:02 PM
MM was highly-complimented, and very humble. He praised Drew (shut up about it and listen to the coach), McGee (ibid, myself included), McGahee, and the team in general. Best quote (ok, paraphrase): 'I believe in two things in football: play smart, and play physical. If you do those two things, you'll win most of your games.'

I like this guy more every day.

:up:

Hes been a class act since hes been here and i think he will become one of the top coaches in the league. Hell in his rookie year as an HC he has made less mistakes than Gregg did in his 3rd year. Hes not afraid to change things (personell packages, etc)up. Hes a confident coach, he believes in his system, but he works with what he has. Im excited about this guy.