PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive offer!!!!

Philagape
12-13-2004, 04:57 PM
Here's a championship poster for some people, so they still have a way to express their richly-deserved and always-appropriate criticism even if the Bills win the Super Bowl!
Let me know your needs; I can have it made into T-shirts, mugs, bumper stickers, wallpaper and more!

Iehoshua
12-13-2004, 05:00 PM
Here's a championship poster for some people, so they still have a way to express their richly-deserved and always-appropriate criticism even if the Bills win the Super Bowl!
Let me know your needs; I can have it made into T-shirts, mugs, bumper stickers, wallpaper and more!

:roflmao:

I will wear that as my sig for a year if we win it all as well as make a t-shirt out of it and post pics of myself wearing it!

:up:

FTG
12-13-2004, 08:20 PM
:roflmao:

I will wear that as my sig for a year if we win it all as well as make a t-shirt out of it and post pics of myself wearing it!

:up:

how about get it tatooed on you ass :D

Canadian'eh!
12-13-2004, 09:02 PM

Yeah, but we'd never repeat with Drew!

we need to cut him and bring in someone better.... it worked for the Ravens after all.

zone
12-13-2004, 09:07 PM
Yeah, but we'd never repeat with Drew!

we need to cut him and bring in someone better.... it worked for the Ravens after all.
That is how sorry you ppl are, that even if drew brings us a ring you would still hate him. That is so lame....

buffalofan19
12-13-2004, 09:17 PM
That is how sorry you ppl are, that even if drew brings us a ring you would still hate him. That is so lame....
he was being sarcastic....:bikerbabe

Mr. Cynical
12-13-2004, 09:20 PM
Fair enough Philagape. Here's one for the other people to express their undying love for Drew if we make it and Drew s**** the bed again. Enjoy. :D

Philagape
12-13-2004, 09:28 PM
Sure, I'll be fair and balanced. For the other side, how about that avatar that SaviorBledsoe once had ... "The Passion of the Drew"

The_Philster
12-14-2004, 06:44 AM
he was being sarcastic....:bikerbabe
he was...but others wouldn't be if they said that

Mr. Cynical
12-16-2004, 04:12 PM
Sure, I'll be fair and balanced. For the other side, how about that avatar that SaviorBledsoe once had ... "The Passion of the Drew"
It's been so long I forgot what that looked like..lol.