PDA

View Full Version : why i hate nyc media

BillsNYC
11-20-2002, 10:21 AM
i can't find a link...but in today's ny daily news.....this is how the afc EAST division rankings appear:

miami 6-4
jets 5-5
bills 5-5
patriots 5-5

THERE IS NO REASON THE JETS SHOULD BE RANKED 2ND!!! EVEN NFL.COM RANKS THEM IN 3RD!! THEY PUT THE JETS UP TOP CUZ IT LOOKS BETTER! THIS IS HOW THE MEDIA IN THE CITY OF NEW YORK IS! THERES BARELY ANY ARTICLES ABOUT THIS WEEK'S GAMES!! ALL THE ARTICLES TALK ABOUT HOW GREAT THE JETS ARE! THESE ARE THE SAME PAPERS WHO 3 WEEKS AGO SAID THE JETS SEASON WAS OVER AND THEY HAD NO CHEMESTRY AND WERE IN THE TOILET AND .....ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

i had to get that out :shout:

NC-BILLS44
11-20-2002, 10:29 AM
It's all about the spin. Whenever you get any news you need to remind yourself of the source.

Earthquake Enyart
11-20-2002, 10:30 AM
Every time I see Mike Lupica on the Sportswriters, I want to ***** slap him. Little whiny bastard.

LtBillsFan66
11-20-2002, 10:40 AM
Mike Lupica is the worst.

NC-BILLS44
11-20-2002, 10:41 AM
I can't stand Lupica. He's a little arrogant a**hole.

BillsNYC
11-20-2002, 10:45 AM
i hate the fact that when i wake up in the morning..the radio says:

"ok, and now to sports....the jets loss, the giants won, the devils loss, and the knicks won...onto weather.."

LtBillsFan66
11-20-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by BillsNYC
i hate the fact that when i wake up in the morning..the radio says:

"ok, and now to sports....the jets loss, the giants won, the devils loss, and the knicks won...onto weather.."

Who else should they cover?

You want national, watch ESPN. Want local, watch NY area news.

LtBillsFan66
11-20-2002, 10:50 AM
Next you'll be complaining that the NY Post, NY Daily News and NY Times don't cover the Bills.

NY Media, papers, news, TV, and radio means NYC. The NY stands for NYC, not New York State!!!!

BillsNYC
11-20-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by BillsFanOne
Next you'll be complaining that the NY Post, NY Daily News and NY Times don't cover the Bills.

NY Media, papers, news, TV, and radio means NYC. The NY stands for NYC, not New York State!!!!

no no no.....even in buffalo they give all the scores...and cover the rest of the nfl/sports...here there is NOTHING about sports other than what is happening in nyc...and its all fair weather...they were talking about next season already 3 weeks ago!!
:angry:

Valerie
11-20-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by BillsNYC i hate the fact that when i wake up in the morning..the radio says:

It's like that down here too, BillsNYC. I only get the Skins, Capitals and Wizards news. Even the night football games get left off unless it's the Skins or the Ravens. :rolleyes: Unfortunately, BF1 is right. NY papers define NY teams as the Giants, Jets (even though they play in New Jersey), Knicks, Rangers and Islanders. Buffalo teams are considered teams in a different state. lol