PDA

View Full Version : Bills Gameday Questions!

shadster
12-13-2004, 09:27 PM
Hey guys whats up?

Im from Canada and a group of my buddies and me are thinking of coming up for the steelers and bills game and we cant find 13 tickets together, im just wondering if you guys know if theirs usually any scalpers out there on game day?

thx alot

Typ0
12-13-2004, 09:28 PM
You probably will get tickets...but that game might be in demand and the price high. I doubt you'll get 13 together though.

Dozerdog
12-13-2004, 09:30 PM
13 together will be impossible. But you can get that many easy scalping.

They just might be in pairs or if you are lucky, in 3's or 4's

shadster
12-13-2004, 09:35 PM
oh its fine if their in 3 or 4s whatever, we just want to go and we got screwed over by the guy we found some with originally, so where would they be located usually, like where do the scalpers stand and how much do u think they would sell them for like gameday just before the game

Dozerdog
12-13-2004, 09:52 PM
oh its fine if their in 3 or 4s whatever, we just want to go and we got screwed over by the guy we found some with originally, so where would they be located usually, like where do the scalpers stand and how much do u think they would sell them for like gameday just before the game
On the main roads going into the game- or you can find a few roaming the lots. Try near the pinto- I've seen a scalper or two there.

Another option is look in the Buffalo news want ads or Ebay- might cost more- beats showing up with thirteen people who got shutout.

NapalmDeath
12-14-2004, 12:39 AM
Hey guys whats up?

Im from Canada and a group of my buddies and me are thinking of coming up for the steelers and bills game and we cant find 13 tickets together, im just wondering if you guys know if theirs usually any scalpers out there on game day?

thx alot

I don't think the game is sold out yet. Try tickets.com, or buffalobills.com. 13 of you won't be sitting together but you may be able to get a few that are and and few that are a couple rows apart. You will not get 13 seats together from any scalper.

HAMMER
12-14-2004, 01:07 AM
Shadster,

Walk right up toward the gates and put your fingers in the air. Play em off each other. I have never been shut out of a game in 25 years and often get good seats for less than face value. Take a map so you know where they are, for the Jax opener I got two tickets in the Van Miller section for less than face value. Indoor bar, some cover if it's nasty, no bathroom lines.

buffalofan19
12-14-2004, 01:22 AM
I don't think the game is sold out yet. Try tickets.com, or buffalobills.com. 13 of you won't be sitting together but you may be able to get a few that are and and few that are a couple rows apart. You will not get 13 seats together from any scalper.
According to bb.com, only single seats remain.

NapalmDeath
12-14-2004, 01:25 AM
According to bb.com, only single seats remain.

Well, looks like a scalper option is that guy's best bet now. LOL. I wasn't sure