• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Trap Game this weekend

With a 4 game streak going into Cincy, I'm worried that this will be a trap game for us. The Bungles are no longer automatic wins anymore. They've been putting up some points on the board as well. Playing at home, I'm afraid of an upset to ruin our "run the table to make the playoffs" plan.

Anyone else worried or are you all so confident?
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

I think we are going to kick ass. And not take any name because aparently the bengals dont know names.

Carl Pickens... we should make sure we contain him and Jeff Blake.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
      With a 4 game streak going into Cincy, I'm worried that this will be a trap game for us. The Bungles are no longer automatic wins anymore. They've been putting up some points on the board as well. Playing at home, I'm afraid of an upset to ruin our "run the table to make the playoffs" plan.

Anyone else worried or are you all so confident?
      how is it a trap game? trap games are when you schedule a bad team between two hard teams...just the opposite in this case...it is also a playoff game...no trap...if they are flat it will be because they are ill prepared.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
        I think we are going to kick ass. And not take any name because aparently the bengals dont know names.

Carl Pickens... we should make sure we contain him and Jeff Blake.
        Darnay Scott has been a threat to opposing defenses all season as well
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

I'll just say, we won't be holding them to 17 yds. net.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by The_Philster
            Darnay Scott has been a threat to opposing defenses all season as well
            Dont you mean ashley ambrose?
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Dont you mean ashley ambrose?
              No But now that you mention him, I hope he doesn't play out his ass against Moulds
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by The_Philster
                No But now that you mention him, I hope he doesn't play out his ass against Moulds
                Once again I think you mean Price.
                It was all

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                  I'll just say, we won't be holding them to 17 yds. net.
                  I agree with that.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Once again I think you mean Price.
                    don't be ridiculous They'll probably lock up Jimmy Spencer on Peerless

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                      I agree with that.
                      maybe 50
                      sacrifice1

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

I am very worried. My prediction is if we win this game we go to the playoffs. If not I don't think we will.

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                          maybe 50
                          If we get the kind of pressure we had last week we shouldnt have a problem....hell if we get half the pressure. We will find out Carsons status tommorow I really hope he plays.
                          It was all

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

If we get the kind of pressure we had last week we shouldnt have a problem....hell if we get half the pressure. We will find out Carsons status tommorow I really hope he plays.
                            BTw, will it snow in Cincy? We can't afford Drew having a 100 yd. day. Not against the bengals.
                            sacrifice1

Comment

• TedMock
                              • Jul 2002

I'm feeling pretty confident. I mean, sure, Minifield and Dixon ******ed our passing game, but the O-line really held it's own against Michael Dean Perry and Clay Matthews. If we play this way against Krumrie and the boys, we'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X