PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Buffalo

LABillsFan
12-14-2004, 11:21 AM
RB Willis McGahee, who hails from sunny Miami, was shivering mightily on Sunday. It was 31 degrees at kickoff and a light, wet snow fell most of the game. "Man, I struggled. I won't lie," said McGahee, who rushed for 105 yards and two TDs, but also was involved in two fumbles. "It was so cold out there. I couldn't wait to get on the field so I could start running and getting the blood flowing. Sitting on the sideline, it was a different story. Everybody was looking at me, like, 'You all right?' Whatever the conditions are out there, I'm going to have to learn to work with it."

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/report/BUF/7997415

HAMMER
12-14-2004, 11:43 AM
RB Willis McGahee, who hails from sunny Miami, was shivering mightily on Sunday. It was 31 degrees at kickoff and a light, wet snow fell most of the game. "Man, I struggled. I won't lie," said McGahee, who rushed for 105 yards and two TDs, but also was involved in two fumbles. "It was so cold out there. I couldn't wait to get on the field so I could start running and getting the blood flowing. Sitting on the sideline, it was a different story. Everybody was looking at me, like, 'You all right?' Whatever the conditions are out there, I'm going to have to learn to work with it."

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/report/BUF/7997415
Homeboy better toughen up a bit, he ain't seen nothing yet. Wait till it's 15* with 20 MPH winds and snowing sideways. Then he'll know what cold is.

THATHURMANATOR
12-14-2004, 11:49 AM
Homeboy better toughen up a bit, he ain't seen nothing yet. Wait till it's 15* with 20 MPH winds and snowing sideways. Then he'll know what cold is.
Seriously. Sunday was cold but not even close to as cold as it will be for Pittsburgh.

SABURZFAN
12-14-2004, 11:50 AM
what's he gonna do when Winter gets here?

LABillsFan
12-14-2004, 12:19 PM
I hope he doesn't try this.

GOBILLSGO!!!
12-14-2004, 01:59 PM
wonder how his shoveling skills are? Oh this poor kid...he'll soon find out the true meaning of lake effect