Today's 'Amazing, but true'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stewie
    Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
    • Aug 2002

Today's 'Amazing, but true'

"Buffalo's 154 points in its last four games is the best in club history over such a span, exceeding any four-game output by the no-huddle offense of the team's Super Bowl years."

-TMQ
    The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
    Originally posted by Topdog
    Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    I love Weiner.
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    also cheese
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

While I am hesitant to give the Bills a ton of credit for the teams they have beat in the last month, I will say that you can only play who is on your schedule... and we are simply dominating the teams we are playing.

Now, if we were playing close games with these teams... it would be a different story!

Comment

• alohabillsfan
      • Sep 2003

Why must people hesitate to give our Bills the credit and respect that thry deserve! If you are going to bash when we lose 4 the you must cheer when we win 4. As for hesitating to give the Bills their due lt us remember that they did score all of those points on NFL clubs with 3 of them being on the road? Give it up for our Bills and lets take care of the Bengals come Sunday! That game is HUGE!!!!

Comment

• capitolneal
        • Sep 2003

it seems our defense became offensive 18 turnovers = a TON of points
        we are a great ball hawking team

Comment

Working...
        X