X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryven
    • Jan 2003

TE banta?

Is he any good? Is he a rookie? I cant seem to find anything on him.
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

?

Comment

• dannyek71
      Drink Responsibly
      • Dec 2004

Just read his bio on BB.com

great long snapper. Could mean bye bye J. Dorenbos
      [

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
        • Aug 2004

if your saying Bradford Banta, he's not a rookie, and he's ok. He's a long snapper I think.
        http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• G. Host
          Banned
          • Jul 2002

See thread:
          For the second straight week the Bills have been forced to place a tight end on injured reserve. This week, back-up rookie tight end Tim Euhus has been put on the shelf for the remainder of the season with a knee injury. To take his place, the team signed TE Bradford Banta. Mark Campbell&#8217;s season ended last week and Head

Maybe a mod will merge them

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
            See thread:
            For the second straight week the Bills have been forced to place a tight end on injured reserve. This week, back-up rookie tight end Tim Euhus has been put on the shelf for the remainder of the season with a knee injury. To take his place, the team signed TE Bradford Banta. Mark Campbell&#8217;s season ended last week and Head

Maybe a mod will merge them
            Nah.

Comment

• G. Host
              Banned
              • Jul 2002

Sorry to post on this thread again (I know it will annoy someone with Friggin' Tiny Nuts but his annoyance bookmarked it for me - thanks Tiny!) it seems like it was for both TE and LS Banta was signed for. Jon Dorenbos is day to day with knee injury.

The Bills have signed 11-year NFL veteran Bradford Banta as an emergency long snapper and tight end. Knee injuries have sidelined the team's two top tight ends, Mark Campbell and rookie Tim Euhus, for the rest of the season. Both have been placed on injured reserve.

Meanwhile, steady long snapper Jon Dorenbos injured a knee covering a kick against the Cleveland Browns last Sunday and is day-to-day for the Bengals. Dorenbos was not able to practice on Wednesday and Banta started his crash course in getting used to working with punter/holder Brian Moorman and place-kicker Rian Lindell.

more (CBS)

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

Banta is an eleven year veteran in his mid thirties and will in NO WAY be a long term replacement for Jon Dorenbos. He's an accurate long snapper. Maybe he can block a little as a tight end, but he is not a receiver. I think Sam Adams has caught as many balls in his career as Bradford Banta.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                X