PDA

View Full Version : My ranking after Week 14

jbisset
12-14-2004, 06:54 PM
I am now a grandfather. My daughter gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Dec. 1.

Ranking after Week 14

1 Steelers (12-1) - The best NFL team as of today. Beating NE, Eagles and Jets proves it.
2 Patriots (12-1) - Last year SB champ is playing great but you can score (pass) on their D
3 Eagles (12-1) - Running D has gotten better however injuries are now affecting this team.
4 Colts (10-3) – This is the “we can out score you" team...Is this Manning record setting weekend?
5 Chargers (10-3) - I am surprise....So is Eli...LOL
6 Falcons (10-3) - I do not believe this team is this good
7 Jet (9-4) - Now that Chad is back in the games...he needs to find his game
8 Broncos (8-5) - Plummer is not good enough to give anyone the finger
9 Ravens (8-5) - Todd Heap will help this offense
10 Packers (8-5) - What did the lost to the eagle do to this team? We shall see in the playoff.
11 Bills (7-6) - Wow...Coaching staff have this O line playing better... Reverse of last year, we are ended the season strong.
12 Vikings (7-6) - Another meltdown like last year...They should be in the top 8
13 Panthers (6-7) - Team is getting healthy and making a run for the playoff
14 Jaguars (7-6) - I believe this is a lucky team and it is time for their luck to run out
15 Seahawks (7-6) – I thought this was a top 5 team....they are falling faster than they drop balls
16 Bengals (6-7) - Carson Palmer is playing better - now he must stay health - no D but they can score points
17 Buccaneers (5-8) - Playing better as we come to the end of the season
18 Rams (6-7) - No heart and no Defense.
19 Chiefs (5-8) - No D...but they do have a RB to replace Priest Holmes if needed
20 Lions (5-8) - Next year this team will be a strong playoff contender along with the Texans.
21 Texans (5-8) - Next year this team will be a strong playoff contender along with Lions.
22 Titans (4-9) - This team needs to start rebuilding. Great coaching - no Talent.
23 Cowboys (5-8) - They must hate how good we are playing...LOL
24 Saints (5-8) - Every year this team seems to underachieve
25 Bears (5-8) - This team is better than they were a year ago...next year when they are health they will be every better.
26 Raiders (4-9) - What has happen to this organization?
27 Redskins (4-9) - What will we be saying about Coach Gibbs next year at this time?
28 Giants (5-8) - Bad O line play is hurting this team along will no D and a shortage on skilled players
29 Cardinals (4-9) - Dennis Green needs to find a QB before he can start to turn things around
30 Browns (3-10) - 17 yards...LOL
31 Dolphins (2-11) - I just love to see the Dolphins down here
32 49ers (2-11) – What has happen to this organization?