PDA

View Full Version : A new spin on the Bills winning out.

Jeff1220
12-14-2004, 09:08 PM
I know we're all hoping that the team wins out and the other pieces fall into place so that they can finally get back to the playoffs. But, here's a positive hope we can bring into the offseason even if they don't make the playoffs:
If the Bills beat Pittsburgh, but don't make the playoffs, they will be going into next season on a 7 game winning streak. If they continue that streak through the season, and go undefeated next year, the Bills will wipe out the Patriots win streak record, the '72 Dolphins record, and complete it with a SuperBowl victory.

:dance: :crazy: :clap: :dance:

...a man can dream can't he?

helmetguy
12-14-2004, 09:13 PM
I like the way you think!

unpaid_bills
12-14-2004, 09:24 PM
Me too
:beers:

Drive 4 Five
12-14-2004, 09:41 PM
I know we're all hoping that the team wins out and the other pieces fall into place so that they can finally get back to the playoffs. But, here's a positive hope we can bring into the offseason even if they don't make the playoffs:
If the Bills beat Pittsburgh, but don't make the playoffs, they will be going into next season on a 7 game winning streak. If they continue that streak through the season, and go undefeated next year, the Bills will wipe out the Patriots win streak record, the '72 Dolphins record, and complete it with a SuperBowl victory.

:log:

:lolcry: Yeah we have as good of a chance as this guy has getting laid or growing his first pube. But I like it homeboy. I like the way you think.

Hey pipedreams are still...well dreams

TigerJ
12-14-2004, 09:44 PM
. . .and maybe never lose again.

generalmills
12-14-2004, 10:57 PM
imagine breaking both of those streaks at the same time... not to mention winning the Superbowl...
but to:
1. never have to hear from those horribly annoying and smug 72' dolphins again....
2. never having to see them "pop" champaign and party in their tight fitting golf shirts everytime a team loses their first game...
and
3. never have to hear the comments of "greatest TEAM ever" regarding the NE Patriots!!!

2 horrible monkeys killed off in one stone!!

Let's hope they win out and make the playoffs!! but to do that would be something dreams are made of... This gives me something to dream about during the offseason if they dont make it!! PLEASE WIN OUT!!! :pray:

Tatonka
12-14-2004, 10:59 PM
. . .and maybe never lose again.

:roflmao:

best quote of the day.

:clap:

Mr. Miyagi
12-14-2004, 11:34 PM
Good thinking. I like it. :up:

clumping platelets
12-15-2004, 01:33 AM
:dizzy:

Armpalm Ali Musch
12-15-2004, 02:13 AM
That would be the day - just to win the Super Bowl alone

Ickybaluky
12-15-2004, 06:15 AM
If the Bills beat Pittsburgh, but don't make the playoffs, they will be going into next season on a 7 game winning streak. If they continue that streak through the season, and go undefeated next year, the Bills will wipe out the Patriots win streak record, the '72 Dolphins record, and complete it with a SuperBowl victory. ...a man can dream can't he?

Of course, the Pats are on a 6 game win streak, and if they win all their games for the remainder of the season and win the SuperBowl this year they will have won 12 straight going into next season and 34 of their last 35 games.

Captain gameboy
12-15-2004, 06:19 AM
Of course, the Pats are on a 6 game win streak, and if they win all their games for the remainder of the season and win the SuperBowl this year they will have won 12 straight going into next season and 34 of their last 35 games.

And that's quite enough.

This is a Bills dream thread.
Do not speak unless called upon.
J/K

northernbillfan
12-15-2004, 09:29 AM
And that's quite enough.

This is a Bills dream thread.
Do not speak unless called upon.
J/K
What he said! Stay out of our dreams. Now I'm going to have anightmare for the rest of this thread.

Shut yer damn pie hole NE.

Ickybaluky
12-15-2004, 02:45 PM
What he said! Stay out of our dreams. Now I'm going to have anightmare for the rest of this thread.

Shut yer damn pie hole NE.

Yeah, that probably was a little over-the-top. I think I have a right to say certain things, but what I said above doesn't offer anything of value in this forum. I'll shut up now.

Forward_Lateral
12-15-2004, 02:53 PM

I would give my right nut if it made this happen. I might even throw in a kidney...heck I'D GIVE BOTH NUTS. They don't belong to me anymore anyways!! (stupid sexy wife)

Shiny Chicken
12-15-2004, 10:03 PM
I would give my right nut if it made this happen. I might even throw in a kidney...heck I'D GIVE BOTH NUTS. They don't belong to me anymore anyways!! (stupid sexy wife)
UMMMM.... TMI....

BAM
12-15-2004, 10:07 PM
:rofl: I agree.