PDA

View Full Version : Sporting News on Peerless Price

G. Host
12-14-2004, 10:02 PM
Don Pompei: WR Peerless Price been more productive for the Falcons? Part of it might be the team's new offense. Part of it is the emergence of TE Alge Crumpler. And part of it might be that Price, a speed receiver, is beginning to lose some speed. Price is 28, which usually is the cusp of when a speed player might begin to drop off if he isn't a fanatical workout guy. Price has gotten behind coverage for a few big plays this season, but he has not done it consistently.

No link. Got it in e-mail

Canadian'eh!
12-14-2004, 10:11 PM
Don Pompei: WR Peerless Price been more productive for the Falcons? Part of it might be the team's new offense. Part of it is the emergence of TE Alge Crumpler. And part of it might be that Price, a speed receiver, is beginning to lose some speed. Price is 28, which usually is the cusp of when a speed player might begin to drop off if he isn't a fanatical workout guy. Price has gotten behind coverage for a few big plays this season, but he has not done it consistently.

No link. Got it in e-mail

Too bad.. I still like PP. I can't blame him for believeing in himself and wanting to get his shot at being the #1 guy. I don't know if he is a #1, but i really think the situation in ATL was completely wrong for him from the start. First Vick gets hurt, not to mention how poor his reads and inaccurate his deep ball still is. now they put PP in the WCO? As a pure QB, Vick is still very average.

Grass is always greener i guess.

Mr. Miyagi
12-14-2004, 11:41 PM
He got paid big time. I don't think he's complaining.

don137
12-15-2004, 08:31 AM
And to think we got McGahee for Price.. :dance:

TedMock
12-15-2004, 10:44 AM
And to think we got McGahee for Price.. :dance:

and enough cash relief to sign Spikes, and Adams. Three of our best players for a number 2 WR. Not a bad deal.