X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

One thing I love about Drew...

He has helped some in making sure that the cowboys get one crappy ass, low first round pick in return for the 21 last year..

i hope they get one that is lower than 21 this year.. that would be ***** great.

i will admit it.. i thought at 0-4 we would be one of the worst teams in the league and could just picture parcells laughing at his top 5 pick..

he can eat a bowl of... :bikerbabe

i love winning again.. i havent really been pissed on a sunday afternoon in over a month!

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Yeah, winnng is great. For a change, I'm the proud one around the Vikings (choke) fans around here.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka

i love winning again.. i havent really been pissed on a sunday afternoon in over a month!

Sweet! I haven't been pissed on a Monday or a Tuesday in a month myself. My co-workers have learned to STAY AWAY when the Bills lose. Needless to say, when the Bills lose, I am one grouchy MoFo..

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

One thing I love about Drew...

He's NOT Terrell Owens.

Seriously though, Drew has class, gives 100% and is a tough, team player. I'll always respect him for that.

And yes, I love that Parcells will be drinking a nice, warm cup of :stfu: next year.
        Last edited by Mr. Cynical; 12-15-2004, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

Cynical Drew
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
            Cynical Drew
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

cynical!

Tatonka -
              1962, 2004!
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                He has helped some in making sure that the cowboys get one crappy ass, low first round pick in return for the 21 last year..

i hope they get one that is lower than 21 this year.. that would be ***** great.

i will admit it.. i thought at 0-4 we would be one of the worst teams in the league and could just picture parcells laughing at his top 5 pick..

he can eat a bowl of... :bikerbabe

Drew Lover :bikerbabe
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• JayWood
                  The Professor
                  • Jul 2002

I feel like i have become closer with my family over the past month. Buffalo win = enjoyable sunday evening with the family, time to bond and laugh together. now a buffalo loss...well lets just say everyone knows to not talk to me for at least a couple of days
                  When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

I'm only mad till I wake up the next day. Life's too short!
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

Didn't Parcell's say something after they traded their pick to us so we can draft Losman that they will get a high first round pick next year as a result?

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                        • Jan 2003

Hey, does anyone think we can get our first back for Drew NOW?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                          Hey, does anyone think we can get our first back for Drew NOW?
                          Peter King was on with Shoop and BullDog yesterday...they were discussing Dallas' option at QB for next year...King said he could see Brees going there or Bledsoe being traded to Dallas. There is no way we will get the #1 back but it were to go down and we got something I would not be upset.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                            Peter King was on with Shoop and BullDog yesterday...they were discussing Dallas' option at QB for next year...King said he could see Brees going there or Bledsoe being traded to Dallas. There is no way we will get the #1 back but it were to go down and we got something I would not be upset.
                            Hater!

Comment

• The King
                              Without me it's just Awe so
                              • Jun 2004

I dont think we are going to lose Drew, but if we were it would be to Dallas I have been saying that all along.
                              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                              It was all
                              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                              X