PDA

View Full Version : Week 12

fabolouspaul
11-20-2002, 01:23 PM
This is a MUST win game for the Bills if they have any chance of winning there division. The Dolphins have a tough game against the Chargers and Lucas is still there qb. I think the Chargers D will put him in check. If the Bills win and the Dolphins lose, we are going to be in 1st place lol! (It sounds hilarious knowing how bad we've been playing lately) And the week after, we play Miami at HOME! I'm sorry, i'm just an optimist but I think its possible. :couch:

lunatic_bills_fan
11-20-2002, 01:48 PM
I was thinking last week was a must win. Hope we dont run outta "must win" games. Also if the Pats win and Phons lose, wouldnt they be in 1st?

fabolouspaul
11-20-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by lunatic_bills_fan
I was thinking last week was a must win. Hope we dont run outta "must win" games. Also if the Pats win and Phons lose, wouldnt they be in 1st?

Lets just hope that Randy Moss catches 4 TD passes against the Pats!

WCoastFin
11-20-2002, 05:12 PM
your scenario could happen ,but I dont think it will...if theres anybody catching up to us in 1st place this week it'll be N.England...those are the 2 teams its gonna come down to...us and the Patsies....this is what I think it will look like after this week....

Fins 7-4
Patriots 6-5
Bills (could go either way) 5-6 or 6-5
Jets (same as above) 5-6 or 6-5

fabolouspaul
11-21-2002, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
your scenario could happen ,but I dont think it will...if theres anybody catching up to us in 1st place this week it'll be N.England...those are the 2 teams its gonna come down to...us and the Patsies....this is what I think it will look like after this week....

Fins 7-4
Patriots 6-5
Bills (could go either way) 5-6 or 6-5
Jets (same as above) 5-6 or 6-5

I'm not so sure Lucas can overcome San Diego's D. He's not going against a torn up Baltimore D again.

85inthehall
11-21-2002, 07:58 AM
I agree about Lucas..with Harrison playing for San Diego their passing D is tough and they will shut down Williams. I don't hink Miami will even be in the game come te th quarter. The pats should handle Minnesota(they get detroit next) so they should be 7-5 in two weeks
I see it like this in 2 weeks
Pats 7-5
Phin 7-5
Jets 6-5 (Oakland game is tough)
Bills 5-7

WG
11-21-2002, 09:16 AM
If the Phins lose it's more and more looking like the winner of the AFCE will be 9-7. The Pats have the edge IMO. They face their two weakest teams on the road; Tennessee and Detroit. Then they play Minnesota, Jets, Miami, and us at home. If they can go either 3-1 at home and 2-0 on the road, or 4-0 at home and split on the road, then they'll take the division. I think that's pretty feasible for them.

85inthehall
11-21-2002, 09:57 AM
Tennesee has won 5 straight and are playing solid ball -- tough game in Tenn where the Titans always play well. Detroit I am hoping is their trap game.

lordofgun
11-21-2002, 10:08 AM
I think you're right on, 85inthehall. Welcome to the zone!

fabolouspaul
11-21-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
If the Phins lose it's more and more looking like the winner of the AFCE will be 9-7. The Pats have the edge IMO. They face their two weakest teams on the road; Tennessee and Detroit. Then they play Minnesota, Jets, Miami, and us at home. If they can go either 3-1 at home and 2-0 on the road, or 4-0 at home and split on the road, then they'll take the division. I think that's pretty feasible for them.

Keep in mind that New England barely beat a horrible Chicago Bear team 2 weeks ago. I think Minnesota is a lot better then Chicago and would give the Patriots a little more challenge. Minnesota beat the best team in the league last week. Hopefully they'll build off of that win.

fabolouspaul
11-21-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by 85inthehall
Tennesee has won 5 straight and are playing solid ball -- tough game in Tenn where the Titans always play well. Detroit I am hoping is their trap game.

ya, the Pats play this Sunday, then play on Thurs with a shot amount of rest. Unfortunately for us, they get more time to prepare for the Bills.

Marcos20
11-21-2002, 04:58 PM
Fins lose without any doubt
Pats winning close
Bills/Jets .. i dont know this ... thought one ... Pennington vs Our DB's and Henry against there D