• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

More disrespect for David Boston?

Did anyone else catch NFL Total Access last night? They were interviewing several Chargers about their success, and Drew Brees was talking about guys they had last year who had bad attitudes and didn't "buy in" to what they were trying to do. He said the fact that those kind of guys are gone is what helped them turn it around this season. Several other players made similar comments- seems to me they were mostly aimed at Boston.

On a side note, Lincoln Kennedy had the Bengals winning out to make the playoffs and the Bills dropping to 8-8. How many points do you have to score in 4 consecutive victories to get respect in this league?
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
    Did anyone else catch NFL Total Access last night? They were interviewing several Chargers about their success, and Drew Brees was talking about guys they had last year who had bad attitudes and didn't "buy in" to what they were trying to do. He said the fact that those kind of guys are gone is what helped them turn it around this season. Several other players made similar comments- seems to me they were mostly aimed at Boston.

On a side note, Lincoln Kennedy had the Bengals winning out to make the playoffs and the Bills dropping to 8-8. How many points do you have to score in 4 consecutive victories to get respect in this league?
    That;s funny. I saw Lincoln Kennedy say the same thing on Total Access about the Bills last night. What a vaccilating Kerry.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

the bills are favored by 1.. vegas is giving us love on the road.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

if you remember,boston did get suspended by the team for one game.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Bling
          • Jul 2004

Boston sucks. He's one of the most talented WR's in this league (probably top 10), yet he wastes it on his jackass personality. Steroids aren't helping him look better either.

Comment

• Bling
            • Jul 2004

and neither will make the playoffs. If only you guys had started off better....

Comment

• capitolneal
              • Sep 2003

and he can't blame it on his upbringing hell his dad is a line judge in the nfl
              he has as much physcial atributes as ANY reciever but crap between his ears

Comment

• im4bflo
                the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by l3ling
                Boston sucks. He's one of the most talented WR's in this league (probably top 10), yet he wastes it on his jackass personality. Steroids aren't helping him look better either.
                Blink, back to the smack zone with your lame fish ****.

Don't lower our fan zone with your drivel

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by im4bflo
                  Blink, back to the smack zone with your lame fish ****.

Don't lower our fan zone with your drivel

who let him out of his cage?
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Bling
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                    who let him out of his cage?
                    me or him?

Comment

• im4bflo
                      the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by l3ling
                      me or him?
                      Get a clue Blink, you're a fishfan, won't your own kind have anything to do with you?
                      Stick with the smackzone, everybody here doesn't want the smell of fish on our Fanzone.

Comment

Working...
                      X