PDA

View Full Version : More disrespect for David Boston?

OpIv37
12-15-2004, 01:03 PM
Did anyone else catch NFL Total Access last night? They were interviewing several Chargers about their success, and Drew Brees was talking about guys they had last year who had bad attitudes and didn't "buy in" to what they were trying to do. He said the fact that those kind of guys are gone is what helped them turn it around this season. Several other players made similar comments- seems to me they were mostly aimed at Boston.

On a side note, Lincoln Kennedy had the Bengals winning out to make the playoffs and the Bills dropping to 8-8. How many points do you have to score in 4 consecutive victories to get respect in this league?

Jeff1220
12-15-2004, 01:35 PM
Did anyone else catch NFL Total Access last night? They were interviewing several Chargers about their success, and Drew Brees was talking about guys they had last year who had bad attitudes and didn't "buy in" to what they were trying to do. He said the fact that those kind of guys are gone is what helped them turn it around this season. Several other players made similar comments- seems to me they were mostly aimed at Boston.

On a side note, Lincoln Kennedy had the Bengals winning out to make the playoffs and the Bills dropping to 8-8. How many points do you have to score in 4 consecutive victories to get respect in this league?

That;s funny. I saw Lincoln Kennedy say the same thing on Total Access about the Bills last night. :question: What a vaccilating Kerry.

Tatonka
12-15-2004, 01:47 PM
the bills are favored by 1.. vegas is giving us love on the road.

SABURZFAN
12-15-2004, 06:33 PM
if you remember,boston did get suspended by the team for one game.

Bling
12-15-2004, 06:37 PM
Boston sucks. He's one of the most talented WR's in this league (probably top 10), yet he wastes it on his jackass personality. Steroids aren't helping him look better either.

Bling
12-15-2004, 06:39 PM
and neither will make the playoffs. If only you guys had started off better....

capitolneal
12-15-2004, 06:40 PM
and he can't blame it on his upbringing hell his dad is a line judge in the nfl
he has as much physcial atributes as ANY reciever but crap between his ears

im4bflo
12-15-2004, 06:43 PM
Boston sucks. He's one of the most talented WR's in this league (probably top 10), yet he wastes it on his jackass personality. Steroids aren't helping him look better either.
Blink, back to the smack zone with your lame fish ****.:squish:

Don't lower our fan zone with your drivel :loser:

SABURZFAN
12-15-2004, 06:52 PM
Blink, back to the smack zone with your lame fish ****.:squish:

Don't lower our fan zone with your drivel :loser:

who let him out of his cage? :mad:

Bling
12-15-2004, 06:55 PM
who let him out of his cage? :mad:

me or him?

im4bflo
12-15-2004, 11:32 PM
me or him?
Get a clue Blink, you're a fishfan, won't your own kind have anything to do with you? :loser:
Stick with the smackzone, everybody here doesn't want the smell of fish on our Fanzone.:squish: