PDA

View Full Version : Carson Palmer is expected to miss the Bills game

BillsOverDolphins
12-15-2004, 05:50 PM
http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/CIN/8002638

Kitna is a pretty good QB as well...it's not your typical back-up situation. Still, I think it helps our chances.

RedEyE
12-15-2004, 05:57 PM
Kitna actually scares me more than Palmer. He put up some nasty #s last year.

jamze132
12-15-2004, 05:59 PM
If I had to chose whether or not to face Palmer or Kitna, I would rather face Palmer. But just because of his inexperience. Now we all know that Kitna didn't even exist before last season, but he seams to run their offense very effectively. Of course he will be a little bit rusty but I don't think he will pull a McCown on us. This game will show us what kind of team we REALLY have! The Bungles are no longer the Bungles, but they are still little girls. If we can control the clock and not have stupid penalties, we should be effective. I think that whoever scores more will win!!!!

P.S. What happened to those hands that we heard about Jason Peters having? He looked like Josh Reed, only a couple of pounds bigger.

ScottLawrence
12-15-2004, 06:07 PM
You guys obviously haven't watched Palmer these last 4 or 5 games.

He has been putting up some pretty good numbers, against some pretty good defense mind you.(New England, Baltimore)

IMO, this is definitly an advantage for us as I would rather have a rusty Kitna over a up and coming Carson Palmer.

Ebenezer
12-15-2004, 06:16 PM

He has been putting up some pretty good numbers, against some pretty good defense mind you.(New England, Baltimore)

IMO, this is definitly an advantage for us as I would rather have a rusty Kitna over a up and coming Carson Palmer.
I will believe Palmer is out when he is not in uniform on Sunday at 1 PM.

Charlieguide
12-15-2004, 06:17 PM

My thoughts exactly. Palmer looked fantastic at the end of the Baltimore game. When he went out last week, Kitna looked horrendous. He may be better with a week of practice, but he's not in the same place he was last year.

Armpalm Ali Musch
12-15-2004, 07:10 PM
We eat backups for breakfast. I think Kitna really has no chance against us and I mean that 100%. Chad Johnson is gonna get real pissed real fast.

Mr. Cynical
12-15-2004, 07:37 PM
Helps.

finsrclowns
12-15-2004, 09:56 PM
Kitna had a career season last year. But you have to hope that he reverts back to pre-2003 form- which is a lot of turnovers. I remember checking this once before last year and Kitna was on pace to become the all time leader in QB fumbles. The key will be putting heat on him. The Bengals pass block well and they have excellent receivers. If Kitna has time he will make big plays. We have to get after him and hit him. If we can I think he will turn it over.

buffalofan19
12-15-2004, 11:10 PM
I don't feel that it helps or hurts the Bills. To me, both QB's seem equally as capable of winning games for the Bengals. Kitna is still a very effective QB and I don't think that the Bengals miss a beat with him in there. Where Kitna maybe lacks in the skill that Palmer has, he has a lot of experience that will go a long way.

Typ0
12-15-2004, 11:16 PM
Palmer has been playing very, very well. Kitna is just mediocre.