PDA

View Full Version : Ty Domi said the owners proposal is a slap in the face

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-16-2004, 07:25 AM
Hey Tie, who do you think your stupid demands slaps in the face?

Ebenezer
12-16-2004, 08:01 AM
I think Tie should STFU and get on his knees and thank God 5 times a day that he is able to be hockey's equivalent of a criminal (and not have to go to jail) and get paid for it....sucks to pump gas in -10F weather...

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-16-2004, 08:32 AM
I think Tie should STFU and get on his knees and thank God 5 times a day that he is able to be hockey's equivalent of a criminal (and not have to go to jail) and get paid for it....sucks to pump gas in -10F weather...

-10 F, it's Tie Domi, don't you mean -10 C?

Ebenezer
12-16-2004, 08:44 AM
-10 F, it's Tie Domi, don't you mean -10 C?
no...-10F is colder.

Bill Brasky
12-16-2004, 09:55 AM

It's a slap in the face that these guys barely work and are millionaires several times over and there people in this world that can't even afford food. All professional athletes need to STFU.

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-16-2004, 10:24 AM
It's a slap in the face that these guys barely work and are millionaires several times over and there people in this world that can't even afford food. All professional athletes need to STFU.

Exactly jf.

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-16-2004, 10:26 AM
no...-10F is colder.

OK, I didn't know you wanted it so exact, how about -24 C? (The celcius being the main point.)

Michael82
12-16-2004, 11:43 AM
Does anyone else find it hilarious that these players actually believe they are going to have fans left? These Greedy bastards don't realize that they are going to be a big part of the end of NHL hockey, and when the owners decide to say "**** you" and consider this an impasse...we'll see the replacements (some big names from the NHL and AHL) take over the league at a much cheaper salary and we won't miss the Ty Domis and Jaromir Jagr's.

don137
12-17-2004, 07:56 AM
I think Domi has been hit on the melon a few times if he thinks he is going to receive pity from the fans playing a game he loves and being a millionaire as a result and then complaining that the owners proposal is a slap in the face...Fans are starting to get restless and seeing millionaires complain is not going to help...

fushetti
12-17-2004, 07:54 PM
Does anyone else find it hilarious that these players actually believe they are going to have fans left? These Greedy bastards don't realize that they are going to be a big part of the end of NHL hockey, and when the owners decide to say "**** you" and consider this an impasse...we'll see the replacements (some big names from the NHL and AHL) take over the league at a much cheaper salary and we won't miss the Ty Domis and Jaromir Jagr's.

Amen to that. Declare that impasse now for all I care.

I'll tell you what, I despise the NHL superstars of today anyway (as opposed to stars marketed in other sports). People like Jagr, Tkachuk, Hull, Roenick, Modano, Pronger (god i hate pronger) etc... These people do nothing for me. Theyre all overpaid. Lets have a two year lockout, have some of these idiots retire, and declare that impasse.

The Sabres would've blown out of the gate anyway. Declare the impasse, implement a reasonable salary cap, find players accepting of the league being a lower end major sport and drop the puck.

Go Sabres