X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

I am starting to feel nervous

It is almost like old times. I am getting butterflies for sundays game.
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

No one else is getting nervous?

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

nope.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• G. Host
          Banned
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
          I heard that Jon Kitna is and he updated his disability health insurance ....

Comment

• Drev8
            • Aug 2004

Hey guys...newbie to the Bills Zone...and becoming an addict! I have to admit I AM pretty nervous about Sunday's game. I just have this sick feeling that we're going to see the old Bills road team back in action - interceptions, sacks, missed opportunities, penalities, etc. That said, if we can win, and perhaps even dominate, it will certainly confirm to me that they really have turned the corner.

I might even start to believe in that which we do not speak of....

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Drev8
              Hey guys...newbie to the Bills Zone...and becoming an addict! I have to admit I AM pretty nervous about Sunday's game. I just have this sick feeling that we're going to see the old Bills road team back in action - interceptions, sacks, missed opportunities, penalities, etc. That said, if we can win, and perhaps even dominate, it will certainly confirm to me that they really have turned the corner.

Welcome bro.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                • May 2003

Actually no... Usually the only team I get all rowled up for and nervous about playing are the Patriots.

Comment

• TedMock
                  • Jul 2002

It is almost like old times. I am getting butterflies for sundays game.
                  Me Too! Oops, nevermind. That's last night's burrito, not butterflies.

Comment

• shelby
                    The Vanilla *****
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Drev8

Good post.....
                    This is a very addictive message board. Enjoy!

Comment

• generalmills
                      • Sep 2003

During the GW era I would always be nervous of the opposing teams coaching staff.. and wonder how the bills will be "out-coached" again... but lately MM has looked like the one who "knows what he is doing"... I'm nevous because the bills have a chance to go to the playoffs...
                      its nice to have that "good" nervous feeling again!!

Comment

• madness23
                        • Apr 2003

I'm not nervous yet. Cincy has a good O' but I'm not impressed with their D'. If we lose to them on the road, then I feel we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

If we win the next two on the other hand, that next week will be like my wife telling me she's pregnant for the third time in 4 years.
                        Last edited by madness; 12-16-2004, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by generalmills
                          During the GW era I would always be nervous of the opposing teams coaching staff.. and wonder how the bills will be "out-coached" again... but lately MM has looked like the one who "knows what he is doing"... I'm nevous because the bills have a chance to go to the playoffs...
                          Positive rep coming your way!

Comment

• TedMock
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by generalmills
                            Agreed. I do have that feeling in my gut, like I used to from Thursday-on. Although Cincy's run-D isn't stellar, I still think this is the toughest of our remaining schedule (well, AS tough as Pitts). Going to Cincy, will not be easy. To be honest, a west-coast trip is never easy, and Pitts has the number one defense in the NFL right now to go with a tough, power offense. I do think that we have a very good chance in our house. First things first, beat cincy.

Comment

• BAM
                              • Sep 2003

I am nervous too THURM! I haven't been able to sleep for two weeks now because of this!

Comment

Working...
                              X