PDA

View Full Version : I am starting to feel nervous

THATHURMANATOR
12-16-2004, 08:25 AM
It is almost like old times. I am getting butterflies for sundays game.

Pride
12-16-2004, 08:33 AM
:bf1:

THATHURMANATOR
12-16-2004, 09:00 AM
No one else is getting nervous?

lordofgun
12-16-2004, 09:03 AM
nope.

G. Host
12-16-2004, 09:06 AM

I heard that Jon Kitna is and he updated his disability health insurance ....

Drev8
12-16-2004, 09:08 AM
Hey guys...newbie to the Bills Zone...and becoming an addict! I have to admit I AM pretty nervous about Sunday's game. I just have this sick feeling that we're going to see the old Bills road team back in action - interceptions, sacks, missed opportunities, penalities, etc. That said, if we can win, and perhaps even dominate, it will certainly confirm to me that they really have turned the corner.

I might even start to believe in that which we do not speak of....

lordofgun
12-16-2004, 09:12 AM
Hey guys...newbie to the Bills Zone...and becoming an addict! I have to admit I AM pretty nervous about Sunday's game. I just have this sick feeling that we're going to see the old Bills road team back in action - interceptions, sacks, missed opportunities, penalities, etc. That said, if we can win, and perhaps even dominate, it will certainly confirm to me that they really have turned the corner.

Welcome bro.

Drive 4 Five
12-16-2004, 10:22 AM

Actually no... Usually the only team I get all rowled up for and nervous about playing are the Patriots.

TedMock
12-16-2004, 11:14 AM
It is almost like old times. I am getting butterflies for sundays game.

Me Too! Oops, nevermind. That's last night's burrito, not butterflies.

shelby
12-16-2004, 11:16 AM

Good post.....:welcome:
This is a very addictive message board. Enjoy!
:gobills:

generalmills
12-16-2004, 11:25 AM
During the GW era I would always be nervous of the opposing teams coaching staff.. and wonder how the bills will be "out-coached" again... but lately MM has looked like the one who "knows what he is doing"... I'm nevous because the bills have a chance to go to the playoffs...
its nice to have that "good" nervous feeling again!!

madness
12-16-2004, 11:31 AM
I'm not nervous yet. Cincy has a good O' but I'm not impressed with their D'. If we lose to them on the road, then I feel we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

If we win the next two on the other hand, that next week will be like my wife telling me she's pregnant for the third time in 4 years. :nervous:

THATHURMANATOR
12-16-2004, 11:31 AM
During the GW era I would always be nervous of the opposing teams coaching staff.. and wonder how the bills will be "out-coached" again... but lately MM has looked like the one who "knows what he is doing"... I'm nevous because the bills have a chance to go to the playoffs...

Positive rep coming your way!

TedMock
12-16-2004, 11:41 AM

Agreed. I do have that feeling in my gut, like I used to from Thursday-on. Although Cincy's run-D isn't stellar, I still think this is the toughest of our remaining schedule (well, AS tough as Pitts). Going to Cincy, will not be easy. To be honest, a west-coast trip is never easy, and Pitts has the number one defense in the NFL right now to go with a tough, power offense. I do think that we have a very good chance in our house. First things first, beat cincy.

BAM
12-16-2004, 11:43 AM
I am nervous too THURM! I haven't been able to sleep for two weeks now because of this!

:coffee:

The King
12-16-2004, 11:57 AM
I am confident, I have been every week though. I really believe in this coaching staff. We take risks but we take them in all the right spots. As long as we dont turn the ball over anywhere near the line of scrimmage we should be ok. I do think we should bomb one out there on our first play though.

Kenny
12-16-2004, 12:00 PM
I've been nervous since the Miami game.

SABURZFAN
12-16-2004, 12:05 PM

welcome to The Zone. :up:

Drev8
12-16-2004, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys! GO BILLS!!!

:peace:

Jan Reimers
12-16-2004, 01:56 PM
I'll be so nervous by Sunday that I'll probably have to consume copious quantities of alcohol.

Mr. Cynical
12-16-2004, 03:04 PM
I'll be nervous if we are in the situation where if we beat Pittsburgh, we're in. Right now there are so many variables left that it's hard for me to get excited/nervous.

THATHURMANATOR
12-16-2004, 03:18 PM
I hear you Cyn but if we lose this game we are out for sure!

capitolneal
12-16-2004, 03:28 PM

Welcome... I am concerned, nervous, antsy, I want Sunday to come and
kickoff to start!~!!!!!

Mr. Cynical
12-16-2004, 03:49 PM
I hear you Cyn but if we lose this game we are out for sure!
Agreed...it's just that as you probably have guessed by I don't like to get my hopes up. Given that our chances are so slim, I'm already prepared to accept we aren't going to make it. But if we're ONE game away, I'll be chewing on the table.

Of course, after we win that game, I'll go back to expecting the worst again given all our playoff games will be on the road and Drew has never won a road playoff game he started. :(