• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Battle-tested Bengals try Bills

Mostly talks about the Bills defense including comparing Adams and Williams to Adams and Siragusa.

“They’re the rock of their defense,” Bratkowski said. “You can’t move them, and that allows their fast linebackers to fly around, and they’re solid in the secondary. They play it pretty straight on first and second down, but they give you a lot of unique looks on third down. They drop and cover with different people and have the athletes to do it.”

bengals.com
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
    Mostly talks about the Bills defense including comparing Adams and Williams to Adams and Siragusa.

“They’re the rock of their defense,” Bratkowski said. “You can’t move them, and that allows their fast linebackers to fly around, and they’re solid in the secondary. They play it pretty straight on first and second down, but they give you a lot of unique looks on third down. They drop and cover with different people and have the athletes to do it.”

bengals.com
    Good find G

Kitna could be a problem.. He probably wants to prove that he could still be a viable #1 QB for someone in the League.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• NapalmDeath
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by juice
      Good find G

Kitna could be a problem.. He probably wants to prove that he could still be a viable #1 QB for someone in the League.
      Yup, Kitna is playing for a starting job somewhere other than Ohio (Dallas, NO, )

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

Working...
      X