• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

I was just looking at some stats

And I realized that since McGahee has stepped into the lineup our avg/per game for rushing has went from the low 90's (I think it was around 92/game) to over 115.
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman
    And I realized that since McGahee has stepped into the lineup our avg/per game for rushing has went from the low 90's (I think it was around 92/game) to over 115.
    McGahee will rest this offseason and come back 100%. That is really a scary thought considering his stats in his first year on the field. How many running backs in the modern era have averaged over 100yrds per game in their FIRST season. I don't think that too many can boast that. I just hope that he doesn't re-aggrevate his knee before the season ends. Lets all have a moment of silence for his knee and oh yeah... might as well include Nate and Drew in that prayer.

Comment

• The Predator
      • Nov 2004

GO BILLS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>04

"If Your Attack Is Going Well, Your Probably Walking Into An Ambush"

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by jamze132
        McGahee will rest this offseason and come back 100%. That is really a scary thought considering his stats in his first year on the field.
        I think McGahee still lacks the killer speed he had before the injury, so I agree with you - if he gets it back, he will be absolutely sensational next year.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
        X