PDA

View Full Version : I was just looking at some stats

Bill Brasky
12-16-2004, 09:53 AM
And I realized that since McGahee has stepped into the lineup our avg/per game for rushing has went from the low 90's (I think it was around 92/game) to over 115. :dance:

jamze132
12-16-2004, 04:04 PM
And I realized that since McGahee has stepped into the lineup our avg/per game for rushing has went from the low 90's (I think it was around 92/game) to over 115. :dance:

McGahee will rest this offseason and come back 100%. That is really a scary thought considering his stats in his first year on the field. How many running backs in the modern era have averaged over 100yrds per game in their FIRST season. I don't think that too many can boast that. I just hope that he doesn't re-aggrevate his knee before the season ends. Lets all have a moment of silence for his knee and oh yeah... might as well include Nate and Drew in that prayer.

The Predator
12-17-2004, 02:45 AM
GO BILLS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>04

Jan Reimers
12-17-2004, 11:51 AM
McGahee will rest this offseason and come back 100%. That is really a scary thought considering his stats in his first year on the field.
I think McGahee still lacks the killer speed he had before the injury, so I agree with you - if he gets it back, he will be absolutely sensational next year.