• Show
Clear All
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

Sunday's Forecast for the game

Windy 26 mph
    Cold 31 degrees
    Rain and snow

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Cincy has some crappy weather this time of year so it's no surprise. I think they hold the record for coldest game played in the NFL.

I never thought I'd say this but... I miss Buffalo weather. Down here it never snows and is always in that crappy 30-40 range where you'd rather have it be warm out or cold out, not the worthless in-between crap.
    Last edited by Bill Brasky; 12-16-2004, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• generalmills
      • Sep 2003

this is good news... bills football!! This can help shut down the passing games of both teams... and I think Willis has a better chance to run against their D then Rudi Johnson does against our front 7!!

GO BILLS!!

Comment

• LABillsFan
        • Aug 2002

Vincent is key, he will be needed to help out McGee and Clements because they can throw the long ball as well as the short passes, I don't think the Bills match up well there unless Vincent is on. The Bills won't be going after Kitna like they did McCown because of his experience and due to the fact that they have very good receivers that can burn teams one on one.

I actually think the passing game is going to win it. The running game is going to be defended well by both teams and WM having a few drops last week because of the weather concerns me. Whoever can loosen up the D with the pass is going to win this one.

It's going to be very similar to last week weather wise. This is the type of game where 1 or 2 turnovers and an offense capitalizing can make it a long day for the other team.

Comment

• HAMMER
          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by generalmills
          this is good news... bills football!! This can help shut down the passing games of both teams... and I think Willis has a better chance to run against their D then Rudi Johnson does against our front 7!!

GO BILLS!!
          Definitely adavantage Bills! Kitna is not strong enough to throw into the teeth of a 25 mph wind.
          Last edited by shelby; 12-16-2004, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

i hope mcgahee is ready for more cold weather.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

If it is going to be windy running the ball, run defense and special teams will be huge. The Bills are better than the Bungles in all three areas...

Comment

• jamze132
                • Jun 2003

I think if we can score some touchdowns and the Bengals don't, we SHOULD win. I like the cold weather in our favor too. If we can get our bench warmers to step up, our offense should stay warm... since they will probably be on the bench all game anyway. There I go again thinking negatively again. sorry

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by generalmills

GO BILLS!!
                  I agree. The key to this game is shutting down their running game and making Kitna try to beat us thru the air. If the weather is as predicted, I don't see that happening.

We also need to break WM loose on the ground. Cincy gave up 48 points to the Browns a few weeks ago, so we should be able to put some points up this week.

We WILL win!

Comment

• LABillsFan
                    • Aug 2002

Useless info that I decided to pass along. Their stadium runs in a N-S direction and the wind will be NW, I forget if this means it's coming from or blowing towards.

Comment

• LABillsFan
                      • Aug 2002

uh oh, seems to be some discrepancies between weather.com and the NWS.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by LABillsFan
                        Windy 26 mph
                        Cold 31 degrees
                        Rain and snow

http://www.weather.com/activities/ot...3&from=weekend

Is it a home game?

That's Bills weather

Comment

• LABillsFan
                          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                          Is it a home game?

That's Bills weather
                          Sunday. Snow early. Then snow likely. Light snow accumulations possible. Early highs in the mid 20s. Then falling into the teens. Brisk northwest winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 80 percent.

Dang that's going to put a world of hurt on the players getting hit.

Comment

• The Predator
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by LABillsFan
                            Windy 26 mph
                            Cold 31 degrees
                            Rain and snow

http://www.weather.com/activities/ot...3&from=weekend
                            Just Right.

"If Your Attack Is Going Well, Your Probably Walking Into An Ambush"

Comment

Working...
                            X