PDA

View Full Version : Go Seattle Seahawks!

Michael82
12-16-2004, 11:59 AM
Apparently, if the Seahawks beats the Jets this week, all the Jets have to do is lose to the Patriots next week and if the Bills win out, the Bills hold the tie breaker over the Jets for common opponents. Then with the Jets out of the way...we need the Broncos or Ravens to lose 2....which can be done...look at their schedule...

Denver Broncos
Week 15: Denver at Kansas City
Week 16: Denver at Tennessee
Week 17: Indianapolis at Denver

Baltimore Ravens
Week 15: Baltimore at Indianapolis
Week 16: Baltimore at Pittsburgh
Week 17: Miami at Baltimore

PS: The Jaguars can only make the playoffs if they Win OUT!

fabolouspaul
12-16-2004, 12:01 PM
Basicallly......we NEED Manning to continue to be hot!!!! The Colts are our biggest allies right now. How great would it be if the Colts end up helping us earn a playoff spot and we end up beating them in the WildCard round!!

The King
12-16-2004, 12:01 PM
Matt Hasselbeck is my HERO!

SABURZFAN
12-16-2004, 12:04 PM
things would be looking better if we got a win in September. :mad:

fabolouspaul
BTW, I would be EXTREMELY pissed if the Colts end up giving the Denver game away knowing that Buffalo is the hottest team right now and hoping to avoid us!

Michael82
Basicallly......we NEED Manning to continue to be hot!!!! The Colts are our biggest allies right now. How great would it be if the Colts end up helping us earn a playoff spot and we end up beating them in the WildCard round!!
EXACTLY! Once the 'Hawks do us this favor...Go Manning! Light up the Ravens and keep it up in Week 17! :dance:

Michael82
12-16-2004, 12:06 PM
BTW, I would be EXTREMELY pissed if the Colts end up giving the Denver game away knowing that Buffalo is the hottest team right now and hoping to avoid us!
They wouldn't do that. IMO, the Colts want to get the #3 spot, and they are competing with San Diego for it. Plus, I could see them wanting to pad Manning's record. :snicker:

Michael82
12-16-2004, 12:07 PM
things would be looking better if we got a win in September. :mad:
If we beat the Jets the first time, we would own the head2head matchup and would only need the other teams to lose 1 more game. :mad:

Damn defense for choking at the end of the game.

don137
12-16-2004, 12:32 PM
Seattle needs the win to hold off St Louis for the west divison lead..Come on Hawks...

Kenny
12-16-2004, 12:35 PM
We also need to root for the Packers. If Jacksonville doesnt lose this weekend, they have a good chance of winning out too.

Im sure I dont have to tell you how much it would suck if we missed the final wildcard to the damn jags.

Michael82
12-16-2004, 01:01 PM
We also need to root for the Packers. If Jacksonville doesnt lose this weekend, they have a good chance of winning out too.

Im sure I dont have to tell you how much it would suck if we missed the final wildcard to the damn jags.
EXACTLY! Go Pack! GO!

jamze132
12-16-2004, 01:12 PM

Beat the Colts on the road in the playoffs??? Uh... yeah...

I think we are asking too much of Drew. I just want Denver and Baltimore to fall on there face so we get in. Thats it! just get in the post season. And if we did beat anyone well I will shave my a$$ and do cheatah flips.

Mr. Miyagi
12-16-2004, 03:46 PM
And if we did beat anyone well I will shave my a$$ and do cheatah flips.
Good God. :eek:

Mr. Cynical
12-16-2004, 03:54 PM
IMO..the Ravens are our best hope. Indy/Pitt will be gunning for them and there are the 2 losses.

The Broncos will likely lose to Indy, but IMO they will beat KC and Ten. Those teams are very, very beatable. Only thing that helps is they are road games...still, I think Denver wins those games because KC/Ten have nothing to play for except pride.

finsrclowns
12-16-2004, 04:17 PM
My guesses this week:

Indy defeats Balt
GB defeats Jacksonville
KC defeats Denver
Jets defeat Seattle
Buffalo defeats Cincy

BAM
12-16-2004, 05:14 PM
I am not holding my breath for a Seattle win. :(

RyanTheColtsFan
12-16-2004, 05:18 PM
We got ya covered. Indy is running the table.

Mad Bomber
12-16-2004, 06:18 PM
Apparently, if the Seahawks beats the Jets this week, all the Jets have to do is lose to the Patriots next week and if the Bills win out, the Bills hold the tie breaker over the Jets for common opponents. Then with the Jets out of the way...we need the Broncos or Ravens to lose 2....which can be done...look at their schedule...

Denver Broncos
Week 15: Denver at Kansas City
Week 16: Denver at Tennessee
Week 17: Indianapolis at Denver

Baltimore Ravens
Week 15: Baltimore at Indianapolis
Week 16: Baltimore at Pittsburgh
Week 17: Miami at Baltimore

PS: The Jaguars can only make the playoffs if they Win OUT!

MAN! It's great to be able to even think like this after an 0-4 start!
:gobills:

Drive 4 Five
12-16-2004, 09:16 PM
I am not holding my breath for a Seattle win. :(

Why not bro? The :jetsuck: are highly highly overrated in my opinion.